Signing De Rossi if contract talks go well {update page 1}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Marquee Signing before Southampton

TonyM said:
Maldeika said:
carlos92 said:
True but we have no chance in signing him.

That is just what I tried to explain. Of about all Bayern players he probably is one of the least available.

Apart from that - Bayern - like the most big clubs - keep their good players. What does it help to sell a good player for the market value when it is difficult to really sign a decent replacement. You only think about it when it is one year before the contract runs out and you do not find an agreement with the player. The cheaper signings you just can make with talents of smaller leagues - or unproven ones of your own country. Or like Chelsea with Marco Marin with talents that did not rise but you have the hope they do. But that are bench replacements and only if you are lucky some for the first team.

You do not discuss Yaya Toure or Agüero or Silva either. And you would not give them away for the market value - they would be a lot more expansive... You only would do it with players you do not really need. A player like Müller who identifies the club as he is playing for it since he is 10 - and especially with his career and everything (personality, mentality...) would be not tradeable...

Ya but we should still put in an offer. Start the bidding at 10m euros and increase it gradually as high as 15m. This is the type of club we should put the pressure on. Show them the euros.

I see you're still wumming... lol

MCFC BOB said:
Well, is anything going to happen? Jack Rodwell came from nowhere but we've got four days to go until VVK #2.

How about this one then Bob ;
Translation =
As reported by Alfredo Pedulla on his official website, "the last hour there have been contacts with Roma and provide some email exchange. We had said in recent days that the City of De Rossi would have extended the offer until you pass the wall of 35 million. And the wall has been exceeded 40 million with the ability to go higher, considering the bonuses. And in a multi-year midfielder from about 7.5 million per season. Now the ball goes to Rome, the offer is the that they tremble. "

Fbloke tweeting we are intrested in DDR + Javi martinez !

I would address width/pace with a top winger or wing back type

brotherblue said:
Fbloke tweeting we are intrested in DDR + Javi martinez !

I would address width/pace with a top winger or wing back type

I think we might have that covered with Scott Sinclair, even though it might not sound impressive.

I'm in on sinclair. If we signed Martinez and DDR I'd be really disappointed because of what it means for milner. He's done everything to fight for a first place on our team including playing just about everywhere out of position, genuinely would feel bad for him

cmdub said:
I'm in on sinclair. If we signed Martinez and DDR I'd be really disappointed because of what it means for milner. He's done everything to fight for a first place on our team including playing just about everywhere out of position, genuinely would feel bad for him

I felt bad for Richard Dunne and Shaun WP but they weren't good enough either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.