Signing De Rossi if contract talks go well {update page 1}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Marquee Signing before Southampton

Citizen in Pakistan said:
Hulk,Llorente or xabi

Hulk? hell no. hate the diving, whining twat.
he's not even that good imo.

Also I'm not sure if Llorente would be an upgrade to Dzeko. We'd probalby just end up losing monety there.

TooBlue2 said:
Mad 4 It said:
TooBlue2 said:
I respectfully disagree. Our pursuit of Agger seems to indicate that if we need a defender we will sign a defender and not a versatile midfielder. Plus Pizarro and Hargreaves made half a dozen appearances between so why would we spend 60-70 mil replacing them?

Martinez played virtually the whole of last season playing CB

But where did he play for Spain in the Olympics and the Euros? And he played at Cb for Bilbao due to the quality midfielders available and the lack of Cb options. As I said its just my opinion but I can't see us signing him and DDR. Furthermore there has been little if any recent speculation linking us to him

Yes I agree with what you are saying but would add there was no speculation linking us with Rodwell so I would say in this case anything is possible

bojinov29 said:
Matt the Giant said:
MCFC BOB said:
Everyone needs to remember where de Rossi spent most of the Euros.

In Europe? ;)
What do you mean?
Almost sat between 2 CB's

He played one game there, the first one against Spain.

In every other match he played on the left side of the midfield diamond.

If it isn't a CB then Its a waste of money.That is the only position we need to strengthen right now.

Salar said:
If it isn't a CB then Its a waste of money.That is the only position we need to strengthen right now.

I take it you're assuming De Jong isn't leaving

A marquee is a tent, we could get a tent at a discount if we wait til winter (jan).

It will be the winter of our discount tent.

taxi see ya bye !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.