silence about salzburg

marco

someone must have gone off here,not heard a word about the match,bars etc, there was only two flights out to manchester after the match are they still there?

I went on the day trip and had a cracking time.Typical european trip really.Thought Salzburg was ok but nothing special as a City,pleasent enough though.Spent most of the day in Mozart Square with most other blues,even Noel Gallagher and Mike Pickering made an appearence.All in all a great day out.

Vicar in a tutu, Salzburg is an unusual city and very compact, beautiful old buildings and friendly people!!

I was on Spike's trip and it was great, good company, excellent weather and all in all a brilliant trip. We have just arrived home.

a good trip had by all,defo not a football city tho,i was on spikes trip also!!

Don't know about the trip yesterday but I've been to Salzburg many a time and love it. It's not Prague, but good times.

Just got back from Salzburg, rekon there was about 900 blues there. Not many flew Manchester to Salzburg because it was so dear so most went to Munich. I flew into Linz from Stanstead with about 15 other blues which is about hour on the train away from Salzburg.

Great trip, nice place, most blues seemed to congregate in these 2 Irish bars, still buzzing with oasis blaring at 4 in the morning!

"ahhh hmmm, gonna get along without you now!"

Myself just returned, had a cracking day out, nice city, good beer, sun was shining, great little stadium, atmosphere was good and a 2-0 win! Cheers blues for a top day out

Just got back from Salzburg and as usual in Europe most blues congregated around the Irish bars. Just wondering-if we get to the final which bar is everyone heading for?

Got back about an hour ago.

Fucking incredible.

Got to Salzburg on Wednesday. In the Shamrock bar for 5 in the afternoon, left at 1 as I'd only brought 40 euros with me (/I was barely able to stand).

Quite a lot of blues in there, had a guy playing the acoustic singing Blue Moon every 20 mins. Lovely American girl in there was lucky enough to get a scarf off me, and we managed to talk her into coming to the match tomorrow!

Thursday.

Saw Sean Rileys St. Georges Cross flag by the river tied to a bridge, so me and my associate decided to see what the crack was. Got my flags up and sat out there chatting to some blues. Then back to Shamrock. As the time got closer to kick off more and more blues appeared and I got more pissed (sneaking that bottle of Jagermeister in was a great decision). Quite a lot of photos were taken outside as the many blues stood on the street corner drinking. There is a fantastic photo on felix's phone of the bar singing Hey Jude - scall is in a state of euphoria!

Bus to the ground was absolutely rocking. Got off with a bit of a walk and we started chatting to these Americans (loads of Aussies and Americans in Salzburg - all students) so we 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift to them, as we thought it may allow us to be 'in there' later.

Got in the ground, more City there then I thought there would be. Some silly boys managed to get themselves on the raised stage bit at the front. Apparently they were dancing round and singing songs all game. --- Apologies to anyone who's view was obstructed by us lot!

Back to Shamrock after - the only way I can describe it was like Mary D's at its rowdiest but for 5 hours. City songs all night, everyone was fucking hammered. Just fantastic.

A load of clowns who post on here were in a terrible way - you know who you are!

If anyones got any pictures, please put them up - I want to feel ashamed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.