Silva or Ozil

Silva was mediocre in the second half of your title winning season and same last season. That's reality.

Other players stepped up to win it for you - Yaya, Aguero, Kompany, even Tevez to an extent.

jlc09 said:
Silva was mediocre in the second half of your title winning season and same last season. That's reality.

Other players stepped up to win it for you - Yaya, Aguero, Kompany, even Tevez to an extent.

No it is uneducated opinion nothing more.

Damn the lonely rag troll has been banned ? doh.
He was fun in a tragic way, xmas day on another forum wumming, not very classy.

For a good troll see "dave the yid" you low quality troll.

1/10 very poor.

TCIB said:
jlc09 said:

he just got banned I think so uneducated he will stay.

Silva every time he is on a different level to ozil , great footballing brain always looks like he has plenty of time on the ball, our best player easy.

aguero93:20 said:
TCIB said:
jlc09 said:

I felt a bit sorry for him, troll yes but on xmas day ?.
I imagine him alone at his pc googling "stuff to do when bored" poor bastard xD

TCIB said:
aguero93:20 said:
TCIB said:

I felt a bit sorry for him, troll yes but on xmas day ?.
I imagine him alone at his pc googling "stuff to do when bored" poor bastard xD
hah I've been critical of myself for being on this today, at least I'm in the right place! yeh definitely a bit of sympathy there, hope the sad **** actually has someone to spend Christmas with...

Ozil cannot run a game like Silva can. He has bursts of greatness but nothing consistent and that's why he got benched at Madrid and why he needs others doing the leg work for him. Silva does not look out of place in the euro and world cup winning first 11s and can control a game like nobody.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.