Silva or Ozil

If there was any doubt, the recent City-Arsenal 6-3 match removed any that may still have been lingering.

David Silva, who had just come back from injury, and had only played 70 minutes against FC Bayern the previous Tuesday, ran the game, while Mesut Özil went missing.

Enough said.

Vienna_70 said:
If there was any doubt, the recent City-Arsenal 6-3 match removed any that may still have been lingering.

David Silva, who had just come back from injury, and had only played 70 minutes against FC Bayern the previous Tuesday, ran the game, while Mesut Özil went missing.

Enough said.
Tbf ozil has the lung capacity of a 26 year old bull dog with tuberculosis.

Silva's ability to move and find space off the ball is unrivalled in the premier league certainly, in my eyes.

Ozil is relatively anonymous in big games. He rarely steps up when his back is against the wall - he's a bottler.

Spanish Dave any day of the week.

No contest here chaps. Silva, amazingly, is the most underrated player in the league. Oh, and the best.

Ozil is a level above Silva.

He's having a dip recently but Silva was like that for almost 18 months, with the odd good display thrown in.

jlc09 said:

He's having a dip recently but Silva was like that for almost 18 months, with the odd good display thrown in.
What a load of nonsense. If you can back up that comment then go for it - as I suspect you won't be able to let me be the first to say good luck in your battle for fourth now your arses have dropped under a bit of pressure.

jlc09 said:

was that when Ozil was anonymous at the euro's and Spanish Dave was arguably Spain's (winners btw) best player?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.