Silva or Ozil

shevtheblue said:
Ozil cannot run a game like Silva can. He has bursts of greatness but nothing consistent and that's why he got benched at Madrid and why he needs others doing the leg work for him. Silva does not look out of place in the euro and world cup winning first 11s and can control a game like nobody.

I know it's a habit, but can you make the effort to write Real Madrid instead of just Madrid please. Our spanish cousins Atletico in the fight against arrogant rag-like scum would be grateful.

It really grates when they get referred to as just Manchester so I try and make the effort for other teams.

This thread should be in the joke thread ozil is not in the same class as Silva watch the game the other night v Chelsea and didn't realise he was on the pitch till he had a shot near ht.

M24 Citizen said:
shevtheblue said:
Ozil cannot run a game like Silva can. He has bursts of greatness but nothing consistent and that's why he got benched at Madrid and why he needs others doing the leg work for him. Silva does not look out of place in the euro and world cup winning first 11s and can control a game like nobody.

I know it's a habit, but can you make the effort to write Real Madrid instead of just Madrid please. Our spanish cousins Atletico in the fight against arrogant rag-like scum would be grateful.

It really grates when they get referred to as just Manchester so I try and make the effort for other teams.
yeah, I agree. Laziness from typing using my phone.

its a Barm said:
This thread should be in the joke thread ozil is not in the same class as Silva watch the game the other night v Chelsea and didn't realise he was on the pitch till he had a shot near ht.

Right, and when do you *ever* see Silva not being instrumental on a game?

jlc09 said:
Silva was mediocre in the second half of your title winning season and same last season. That's reality.

Other players stepped up to win it for you - Yaya, Aguero, Kompany, even Tevez to an extent.

Mancini changed tactics around November and it changed Silva's effect until last 6 games when Mancini took the breaks off

Last season only Mata created more chances, for some reason our strikers couldnt hit a barn door last season,not Silvas fault,reminds me off Downing in 1st year at Anfield, he was in top 5 for chances created but cause their strikers were gash all people saw was no goals no assists.

M24 Citizen said:
shevtheblue said:

Just like myself. I always write 'real madrid' and 'athletico madrid' for the exact same reason

It probably falls more into the 'sad section' of things I do rather than the 'fighting a good fight' section but I will continue.

Back on topic:
Silva hands down

Blue Hefner said:
M24 Citizen said:
shevtheblue said:

Just like myself. I always write 'real madrid' and 'athletico madrid' for the exact same reason

It probably falls more into the 'sad section' of things I do rather than the 'fighting a good fight' section but I will continue.

Back on topic:
Silva hands down
just atleti and real does the trick.

aguero93:20 said:
Blue Hefner said:
M24 Citizen said:

Back on topic:
Silva hands down
But that's not fair on zaragoza and bilbao etc...

mcfc2607 said:
aguero93:20 said:
Blue Hefner said:

Back on topic:
Silva hands down
But that's not fair on zaragoza and bilbao etc...
its not fair on Newcastle Leeds and west ham either, but since the rags insist on using Manchester instead of Trafford, I prefer them to simply be referred to as utd, or failing that scum. atleti is different from athletico (or athletic as in athletic bilbao), its athletico madrids nickname amongst most Spaniards.

To be fair, Atletico doesn't clash with Bilbao, as they are Athletic Bilbao, not Atletico Bilbao

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.