Silva unhappy with Spain treatment

we're not little city anymore. if barca or madrid want silva we wont get bullied. going off previous transfers 35 mil carroll, 50 million torres i reckon silva is up around the 80million mark.

plus this is where FFP might be our friend

I wouldn't worry too much. For one we're loaded, for 2 we have a nice little Hispanic contingent in the squad and 3 he seems to have really embraced life in Manchester. I think he'll be fine and he doesn't strike me as the type of guy to be throwing around transfer requests.

I was a little bit disappointed by his reaction on Sunday. I didn't agree with him being subbed but I didn't have him down as a head shaking kind of guy. I'm sure it's all been dealt with in private.

Tricky_Trev said:
Tomorrow's headlines:

SILVA DEMANDS JANUARY MOVE TO BARCA OR REAL MADRID TO BOOST INTERNATIONAL HOPES

nail on head!!!!!!

this is just the start but its something we ar now going to have to put up with....just lok at how utd's recent aquisitions seem to have automatically been promoted to the england squad ....it will be the same with the spannish squad

i love silva but he will still be in the same position an if he went to barca he would struggle to get a game....

International retirement dave.

You have won everything possible at International level and if Xavi retires Fabregas moves in and then you have to wait another 10 years apart from playing in friendlies.

No point carrying on risking injury and tiredness and just focus on City.

You know it makes sense :)

I can't figure out Del Bosque either. It's 1 thing to play superbly in friendlies, & another to be used sparingly for games that count.
Silva's usually not this outspoken, so he must be super frustrated. Doubt this changes anything, I'd even gather this makes DB even more frustratingly stubborn. The interview I read in spanish didn't have anything on Barca/RM, maybe I need to look for another version.

Too bad Silva was born in Spain. Somebody high up in England should start whispering in his ear. What are the naturalization rules again? It's a pity Silva would probably never do it.

SingBlueSilva said:
I can't figure out Del Bosque either. It's 1 thing to play superbly in friendlies, & another to be used sparingly for games that count.
Silva's usually not this outspoken, so he must be super frustrated. Doubt this changes anything, I'd even gather this makes DB even more frustratingly stubborn. The interview I read in spanish didn't have anything on Barca/RM, maybe I need to look for another version.

Too bad Silva was born in Spain. Somebody high up in England should start whispering in his ear. What are the naturalization rules again? It's a pity Silva would probably never do it.

if you mean represent england lol this answer is no

SingBlueSilva said:
This is a joke?

How on earth would Silva get in the team of Smalling, Jones, Cleverely, Wellbeck and Pele himself Rooney?

Your crazy.

Dave will get into the side soon and maybe for Euro 2012, Villa and Xavi are starting to get old and their replacements are undoubtedly fibreglass and Silva

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.