Silva unhappy with Spain treatment

To me, it sounds more like someone thinking "Fuck it, I can't be arsed with this shit anymore" than someone thinking "I've got to get to Barca or Madrid".

Jackson-ctid said:
Dave will get into the side soon and maybe for Euro 2012, Villa and Xavi are starting to get old and their replacements are undoubtedly fibreglass and Silva

which one of fabregas and silva play up top then?

I think everyone can understand him, but it s an risky move from Silva. Judging Del Bosque directly like this is not clever, not at all.

The Spain starting XI is a for reason most likely build by Barca players. They play together like 3 years, but David could (after those last matches) slip in. Now, maybe aint playing at all.

I'd play a midfield and attack of:

...................Villa/Torres..................
Pedro/Villa...........................Silva.....
................Iniesta...........................
................................Xavi.............
....................Busquets....................

If they were playing a shit team in a qualifier, drop Busquets for Fabregas and play Xavi deep.

Wellsblue21 said:
Jackson-ctid said:
Dave will get into the side soon and maybe for Euro 2012, Villa and Xavi are starting to get old and their replacements are undoubtedly fibreglass and Silva

Silva plays left wing, Pedro up top.

Villa doesn't play as a striker for Spain or Barcelona.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:45 pm --<br /><br />
Tricky_Trev said:

If they were playing a shit team in a qualifier, drop Busquets for Fabregas and play Xavi deep.

Get rid of biscuits and use Xabi Alonso.

Was'nt there a bit of falling out with the Spainish manager over Silva talking to City ...when the national players had been told not to conduct any contract (s) chat.

Jackson-ctid said:
Wellsblue21 said:
Jackson-ctid said:

Silva plays left wing, Pedro up top.

Villa doesn't play as a striker for Spain or Barcelona.

-- Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:45 pm --

Tricky_Trev said:

Get rid of biscuits and use Xabi Alonso.
Yeah, forgot about him! They have too many class players!

Tricky_Trev said:
So next summer... Silva to Barca, Aguero to Real Madrid. We're doomed!
Shakin Bacon will have his tame hacks running these stories from about Christmas. Like some of the other anti-City stories recently, where the 'source' was revealed to be Paddy fucking Crerand.

johnny crossan said:
he looked unhappy with the Mancini treatment when he was subbed on Sunday - don't blame him for that grimace either

I wouldn't say that was unhappy, more like surprised, at least he doesn't go whine at Mancini like Tevez did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.