Silva

Sun Jihai's ghost said:
the problem is that Tevez cant hit a barn door at the moment.

Well yes.

But on the other hand, Tevez was always lively, kept possession really well and always looked like he was going to make something happen.

Contrast Jo, who never looked like he would create anything, got pushed off the ball like he was a piece of lettuce and generally just fell over a lot. If there was a goal the full width of the pitch, he wouldn't score. Totally and utterly bloody useless.

should start at wigan and he should of been on the pitch alot earlier today.

i would of brought him on for Milner after 70 minutes.

mancini fucked up big time bringing johnson off.

Dont understand what he has to do to get a game?? Doesnt get a chance to impress for city and plays well for spain but still no go. He wouldn't replace milner or johnno, but shouldve been brought on for milner at about the 70th minute in that game. Plus whys shaun starting instead of him?

My take on this is that he needs to play to get match fit and up to speed with the prem because in the the time he was on the field he was different class.
This lad is a real footballer and when he gets the premiership know how he will be match winner for us.
It could have been a better start but you have to take into account that 3 of our new signings have barely kicked a ball in anger for us yet and the system mancini wants to play is suited to attacking fullbacks,and with all the best will in the world lescott and richards are not great going forward.

peacefrog said:
He did well today in the 5 minutes that he got. He does need to start getting games soon. The sooner he gets games under his belt, the sooner he gets to grips with premier league football. He should have started today in place of SWP. SWP was anonymous. That's easy to say with hindsight, but Mancini should have realised by half time it wasn't happening for him and made the change then.

Why the fuck did we buy him if can't get to grips with Premier league football? If he's not fully fit don't put him on the soddin bench!
The game was crying out for someone to unlock Blackburn's defence-- i.e. Silva. I agree bring him on sooner or start with him,especially when at home.

Like Valencia's coach said once, Silva needs to play with freedom behind 2 strikers.

For me, Johnson was bright but his finishing is a bit touch and go.

Don't get me wrong he has flashes of skill but come on who cares if you can do that and if you cant plant the ball in the back of the net or pick out a decent cross. Sometimes he is more concerned about beating his marker that he keeps his head low and that he doesn't pick out the forwards.

I think Silva is way better than Johnson but just because AJ is an English player everyone is having this hipe. Silva is a better passer and more skillful

Only based on meritocracy

Tevez Ade/Baloteli (when fit)

Silva

Barry De Jong Yaya

Kolarov Komps Kolo Boateng

Hart

Milner and Johnson to come on when needed as for me they have done very little apart from flashes of skill here and there.

play silva in the hole and let him roam across the pitch, give him the ball in that type of areas and he will play the killer ball.

pretty much everything david villa scored, came from Silva.

for Valencia he played on the left and in the hole, in and out and defenderd couldn't handle him, he needs to start for us, he needs to play more, he has to start at wigan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.