Silva

ArabFan12 said:
Like Valencia's coach said once, Silva needs to play with freedom behind 2 strikers.

For me, Johnson was bright but his finishing is a bit touch and go.

Don't get me wrong he has flashes of skill but come on who cares if you can do that and if you cant plant the ball in the back of the net or pick out a decent cross. Sometimes he is more concerned about beating his marker that he keeps his head low and that he doesn't pick out the forwards.

I think Silva is way better than Johnson but just because AJ is an English player everyone is having this hipe. Silva is a better passer and more skillful

Only based on meritocracy

Tevez Ade/Baloteli (when fit)

Silva

Barry De Jong Yaya

Kolarov Komps Kolo Boateng

Hart

Milner and Johnson to come on when needed as for me they have done very little apart from flashes of skill here and there.

Doors that way >>

I think next week we should go for:

---------------------Hart--------------------

Richards------Kolo------Kompany-----Boateng

--------------Yaya------Barry---------------

-----Johnson--------Silva-----------Milner----

--------------------Tevez--------------------

Mancini doing the right thing with silva easing him in only quibble he should of come on with 30 mins left in the game

DavidMCFC said:
Ntini77 said:
Needs to be starting games

and who would he replace, Johnson ? Milner ? he doesn't deserve to start at the moment over them two

I was thinking that Silva would have been a good sub for James Milner after an hour. Some of the passes from James today were as wayward as any I seen this season, from anybody.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
DavidMCFC said:
and who would he replace, Johnson ? Milner ? he doesn't deserve to start at the moment over them two

I was thinking that Silva would have been a good sub for James Milner after an hour. Some of the passes from James today were as wayward as any I seen this season, from anybody.

I thought Milner was awful today, and was amazed when Mancini took Johnson off for Silva, and only gave the lad five minutes. Mancini is worrying me.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
DavidMCFC said:

------------Yaya Touré----------Barry-----------
Johnson----------------Silva-------------Milner--

oneyeartillheaven said:
triger700 said:
he should have had more time today 5 mins is shit really, I know he played well for spain midd week but adam jonhson did the same. and he was on most of the game.

He does need to get a chance of getting stuck in more! Wigan next away.......... could be his chance!

And Adam played in Switzerland and Silva played in Argentina.

Bit of a difference there I am afraid.

Tevez played in argentina aswell....

skillman said:
Ntini77 said:
Complete myth IMO.

Agreed, Ronaldo wasn't the strongest/most physical player to play in the Premiership yet he was great. Same goes to Henry, Pires etc.

Ronaldo became great when he became strong

Sabster said:
skillman said:
Agreed, Ronaldo wasn't the strongest/most physical player to play in the Premiership yet he was great. Same goes to Henry, Pires etc.

How strong is Messi? Kinkladze himself wasn't exactly the most butch of fellas, yet technically brilliant. Only teams like Stoke, Blackburn need big fellas to slug it up the pitch.

inbetween said:
Sabster said:

How strong is Messi? Kinkladze himself wasn't exactly the most butch of fellas, yet technically brilliant. Only teams like Stoke, Blackburn need big fellas to slug it up the pitch.

Messi plays in one of the least (bar Italy) physical leagues in the world, Kinkladze was part of a different footballing generation he had time to twist and turn on the ball on the attack these days you have at least 2 seconds on average on the ball the most your looking at 5-6 seconds when attacking.

C1TY4LIFE said:
inbetween said:

Messi plays in one of the least (bar Italy) physical leagues in the world, Kinkladze was part of a different footballing generation he had time to twist and turn on the ball on the attack these days you have at least 2 seconds on average on the ball the most your looking at 5-6 seconds when attacking.

What about any of Arsenal's attacking midfield players then ?

Rosicky, Nasri, Arshavin and co aren't exactly big.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.