Silva

coleridge said:
Andouble said:
I love him to bits but there's one thing that he does and it drives me mad..he comes and retrieves the ball either off a defender or midfielder and then quickly one touches it backwards. I mean, I understand why he does it because the receiving teammate has a better view, but there were 2 times today where he had quite a few yards of space and if he turned he would have seen (I think it was Milner once) in absolute acres of space. I think it's maybe because he's a bit hesitant about the potential crunching English tackle coming from behind and I think he'll stop doing it more in the future but it's frustrating sometimes because he's a world-class passer.

I don't know how clear and succinct I was in describing that but does anyone know what I'm talking about?

My friend, in my view, he's practising his Spanish work and play ethic. As he receives the ball from one of the back four, he is drawing a marker with him. He then just needs to take a step to one side and play the ball in a slightly different direction so that the receiving player has more time to look up, whilst facing the play, and make a more incisive and/safe pass and/or move forward. Then he legs it up field, makes time stand still, and side-foots the ball around a defneder into the corner of the net whilst the keeper remains motionless. Know what I'm talking about?

Cleverest footballer we've had at City since Ali Benarbia.

Pam said:
Cleverest footballer we've had at City since Ali Benarbia.

Absolutely Pam.

That lad is so comfortable in what he can do. He makes any England player look like a novice.

without him we wudnt have won today, he has to start against the arse

he will be sublime for us!

that goal was one of the best iv seen in a city shirt for a long time.

kippaxwarrior said:
He is class
i love him!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dZiEuCrJNE[/youtube]

Time to loan him to Barca. LOL media

Silva's really finding form for club and country.

Can't get over how striking his display was today.

Makes the game look like child's play. Always seems to find time and space which is a proper sign of someone with class. Great goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.