Sim only vs. Contract

My 24mths expires in January and I'll be going SIM only, with BT for home phone & b/band and added a SIM only deal for my wife about 12mths ago, hers costs £12 a month (inc £5 discount) and she gets unlimited calls, unlimited texts & 6gb data.
For mine I've been paying £22pm for 1,000 minutes, unlimited texts & 3gb date, obviously I've paid for the phone (and some) but don't see the point in replacing it, so will opt for the SIM only and see what they offer, there's always a better deal elsewhere but as long as BT aren't going to spank me I don't think I'll be moving suppliers.

No doubt my phone will now begin to malfunction so as to encourage me to replace it.

For those interested Fonehouse are doing some crazy deals today - found a phone I liked on contract that works out £1000 cheaper over the 24 months than buying handset separately + same sim only deal.

I pay £15 a month for a SIM and I buy a new Chinese smartphone every year for less than £100. Never had a problem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.