Simon Stone and Dan Roan

It doesn’t matter City fans having a go at them I’ve seen their replies on Twitter, they just twist everything to make us look worse and the lemmings lap it up...the club snapping back, well that would be different
I don't do Twitter.and if City fans replying "doesn't matter "to you then why read them? This is my platform for articulating my views which is why I'm in the appropriate thread doing just that. .....

I don't do Twitter.and if City fans replying "doesn't matter "to you then why read them? This is my platform for articulating my views which is why I'm in the appropriate thread doing just that. .....
I don’t either I’ve mostly clicked on the Rabin links. I actually said City fans replies don’t affect these journalists and organisations that slag us off , its water off a ducks back and that the club needs to react. Apology accepted

I don’t either I’ve mostly clicked on the Rabin links. I actually said City fans replies don’t affect these journalists and organisations that slag us off , its water off a ducks back and that the club needs to react. Apology accepted
Nope.you really didn't say that
You might have meant to say that....;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.