Simon Stone and Dan Roan

A new personal best for Rag arselickery from Simon Stone.

This could have been taken from their matchday programme.

Contains all the usual hits...boyhood fan, turned down Barcelona, natural number 9, fairytale move - all it was missing is the United DNA and the fact he was named after the Paperboy.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51335993

Not forgetting my personal favourite "he was a relative success..in China."

Last edited:
A new personal best for Rag arselickery from Simon Stone.

This could have been taken from their matchday programme.

Contains all the usual hits...boyhood fan, turned down Barcelona, natural number 9, fairytale move - all it was missing is the United DNA and the fact he was named after the Paperboy.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51335993

Not forgetting my personal favourite "he was a relative success..in China."
Even by his standards this is a bizarre piece of BBC propaganda from Stone with no balance or context at all. He seems to just publish what he is told by the United PR team. This piece is as bad as the one promoting Tag Heuer watches (sponsor of the Rags) he did. Even the United fans think he is a joke.

just a quick question.......... Any Blues feel the same way about kicking the living fuck outta simon stone for consistently being a fat annoying ****?

I ve always known he is a clown of the highest order, everything he does is either pro scum or anti city. I m beyond hearing his side, just wanna slap the TWAT.

Any Blues feel this way?

What bugs me about Stone is the way he asks Pep questions. He talks in a way that (in his own mind at least) makes him think he's some intellectual wordsmith asking thought provoking, chin rubbing, hard hitting questions when in fact he's a snidey, slimy prat asking non sensical shite designed to provoke a reaction that he can be used to undermine and ridicule the club and the manager.

He's a cheeky, shit stirring twat.

just a quick question.......... Any Blues feel the same way about kicking the living fuck outta simon stone for consistently being a fat annoying ****?

I ve always known he is a clown of the highest order, everything he does is either pro scum or anti city. I m beyond hearing his side, just wanna slap the TWAT.

Any Blues feel this way?

Your post immediately brought this scene to mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.