Singing Dunnes name was a .... disgrace...

squirtyflower said:
dunnie deserved the reception he got, and city fans showed their impeccable nature again
however at the end of the game we should have moved on and be supporting our new heroes

oh no another villa fan. You can join me - all we need to do now is learn is learn to booo.

I see it like this, when he scored you shouldn't have applauded, he has just scored a goal against OUR team in the game and we've gone 1-0 DOWN.

he gets a clap and a cheer when the teams are read out, he also gets one if he claps the city fans like he did at the end of the game, i love the guy and have full respect for him and i'm sure he has it for us to, but you don't clap an opposition goal even if it was dunne who scored.

Dunne = Legend and it right he was applauded before the game and also for me it was a nice gesture to clap him for not celebrating his goal.

Least we came across as a class set of fans, unlike the brummie boo boys.

I know which id rather be.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
I see it like this, when he scored you shouldn't have applauded, he has just scored a goal against OUR team in the game and we've gone 1-0 DOWN.

he gets a clap and a cheer when the teams are read out, he also gets one if he claps the city fans like he did at the end of the game, i love the guy and have full respect for him and i'm sure he has it for us to, but you don't clap an opposition goal even if it was dunne who scored.

Exactly, mate ,spot on....its like trying to explain it to a Reception Class on here, though...

der-bomber said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:

Exactly, mate ,spot on....its like trying to explain it to a Reception Class on here, though...

"Exactly, mate ,spot on," When it is something you agree with.

"its like trying to explain it to a Reception Class on here, though" Is there really any need for this ?

Obviously plenty of reception classes had a school day out to Brum last night then.

we didnt start clapping as soon as the ball hit the back of the net ffs
he was heading back into his own half when we started clapping.

9 years service.....

millermcfc said:
the claps after the goal were for not celerbrating and i agree with that

Yeah me too but its the tools that weren't there that can't understand it. Reception class? Hypocrite?!?

How many goals did Dunne score that we never applauded.....

mostly in our own net. Let it go, Guy was a legend for us and now he's gone. It won't happen again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.