Singing Dunnes name was a .... disgrace...

its all bollock, i cheered dunne, and rightly so. the man gave us nearly a decade of his life, and was thanked by being shown the door.
how many fans turned on him when he had a bad patch?
he deserved the goal in a man of the match performance and he deserved the cheer from all the fans in the ground as a mark of respect for what he did for us.
i would take dunne back tomorrow in exchange for the so far unconvincing lescott.
yes he plays for villa, and had it been anyone else, they would not have cheered.
but it wasn't. it was dunne. and he was cheered. and there is nothing you can do about it now. especially by typing your discontent on a forum.
give the man credit where its due, he didn't celebrate the goal, and showed a bit of class, so we did the same in acknowledging a good goal by a good player.

Re: Singing Dunnes name was a f*ckin disgrace...

SWP's back said:
BLUEMAD said:
Why bother going if you're going to support the opposition. Yes, Dunne was a good player for us. History. Support the current players!

Oh piss off and don't question my support especially having walked the two mile from the car park the OS suggested we go to, then had to drink warm beer from the shop as the pub was not letting people in, then having no bloody pie and under cooked chips at half time. I sang all night for City and clapped Dunne for his non-celebration. You can stick your opinion up your arse. Nob.

Ahh, an educated response. Touched a nerve I think. Feeling guilty for supporting the Villa. Did I see you enquiring about Villa season tickets after the game??

Immaculate Pasta said:
I clapped when he scored and sang his name and don't give a fuck.

All those who have got their knickers in a twist calling it a disgrace, go and have a lie down and chill out FFS.

At the end of the day, it's Richard Dunne! Not Lionel Messi or Christiano Ronaldo, he wasn't going to hurt us again and all this bollocks about "it would of given him the confidence to get a winner" are fucking clueless.

Never used this word before but hear it alot round my parts and there are alot of "WEAPON'S" on this thread.

Not sure what you're on about when you say he wasn't going to hurt us again. Caused problems for our defence on several occassions at set plays an should probably have scored a second.

BLUEMAD said:
SWP's back said:
Oh piss off and don't question my support especially having walked the two mile from the car park the OS suggested we go to, then had to drink warm beer from the shop as the pub was not letting people in, then having no bloody pie and under cooked chips at half time. I sang all night for City and clapped Dunne for his non-celebration. You can stick your opinion up your arse. Nob.

Ahh, an educated response. Touched a nerve I think. Feeling guilty for supporting the Villa. Did I see you enquiring about Villa season tickets after the game??

Just when I thought twat of the decade was a shoe in for S.E.H, you come along and make it interesting. Well done.

Oh and welcome to the board, I look forward to your genius and insight on many forthcoming threads,

ps - looks like your in the minority. Just like your brain cells, they must be very lonely indeed.

pps - sorry cleavers but he is isn't it? He really really is......

SWP's back said:
BLUEMAD said:

Just when I thought twat of the decade was a shoe in for S.E.H, you come along and make it interesting. Well done.

Oh and welcome to the board, I look forward to your genius and insight on many forthcoming threads,

ps - looks like your in the minority. Just like your brain cells, they must be very lonely indeed.

I like it when my point is proven for me, thanks.

BLUEMAD said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
I clapped when he scored and sang his name and don't give a fuck.

All those who have got their knickers in a twist calling it a disgrace, go and have a lie down and chill out FFS.

At the end of the day, it's Richard Dunne! Not Lionel Messi or Christiano Ronaldo, he wasn't going to hurt us again and all this bollocks about "it would of given him the confidence to get a winner" are fucking clueless.

Never used this word before but hear it alot round my parts and there are alot of "WEAPON'S" on this thread.

Not sure what you're on about when you say he wasn't going to hurt us again. Caused problems for our defence on several occassions at set plays an should probably have scored a second.

I know - you're right. And all because we applauded him for his first goal.

Nothing to do with him being paid to try and score at corners...... oh my.

BLUEMAD said:
SWP's back said:

I like it when my point is proven for me, thanks.

Pleasure Troll. Attention seeker much?

SWP's back said:
BLUEMAD said:

Well ,actually, you are way out in front , with an unassailable lead....you can stop digging now....

I felt sick after he scored but i would of clapped. The guy gave his all for city and the fans so people had to let him know.

dunnie deserved the reception he got, and city fans showed their impeccable nature again
however at the end of the game we should have moved on and be supporting our new heroes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.