Singing Dunnes name was a .... disgrace...

bornblueegg said:
How many goals did Dunne score that we never applauded.....

mostly in our own net. Let it go, Guy was a legend for us and now he's gone. It won't happen again

yeah, i agree with bbe! especially the last bit! some people on here lol they make me laugh

the reason why I sang Dunne's name at the goal is cos those narky villa fans tried to hijack our song and i wanted to hear us sing it louder than them so in effect not letting them take the piss, we are the ones that are gonna take the piss out of the league now, no one else, so lets...

take the piss
take the piss
take the piss

take the piss
take the piss
take the piss

take the piss
take the piss

If you didn't sing his name, get on board the ride man your missing the boat.
Fkn army divided.

Blue army? some people make it more like dads army!!

disgrace?

i'll tell you what was a disgrace, some dickhead stood a couple of rows behind me in the top tier yelling DOG-SHIT at dunney, bridge, swp, lesscot, 'you're dog shit'. absolute arsehole.

looked around but couldnt get a fix on the guy.

if you come on here take some advice, THE DIFINITION OF A 'SUPPORTER' IS TO SUPPORT!

Cant believe someone would spend that much money and time to just yell abuse at their own players

on a lighter note there was some top city tottie there last night! (yeah, i did watch the game, noticed before KO, at H/T and on the way out)

ellibb said:
disgrace?

i'll tell you what was a disgrace, some dickhead stood a couple of rows behind me in the top tier yelling DOG-SHIT at dunney, bridge, swp, lesscot, 'you're dog shit'. absolute arsehole.

looked around but couldnt get a fix on the guy.

if you come on here take some advice, THE DIFINITION OF A 'SUPPORTER' IS TO SUPPORT!

Cant believe someone would spend that much money and time to just yell abuse at their own players

on a lighter note there was some top city tottie there last night! (yeah, i did watch the game, noticed before KO, at H/T and on the way out)

You must of been stood near me, i heard that ****. He was at it alll through the game from start to finish....

This from another City forum made me laugh

There can't be a more illogical set of people than a group of football fans.The guy scores against us and we think it's big to hand him a round of applause ...what the hell for ? I certainly didn't join in and could see no reason to. I was more interested in working out how the hell he had done it . Seems he still finds it easier to score past City keepers than any others.

he must av been 4-5 rows from the back. right next to the segregation, proper tw@t

goatfood said:
I was there last night and to me it looked like 99% of City fans sang his name before and during the game, 99% of them applauded his non-celebration after scoring and 99% of them applauded him at the end. Now this thread looks likes 50/50 split.

My reading of this is that the fans who travel away remember the harder times of travelling away week in week out for no reward, when Dunne was the best player of the club and the only shining light. If those that spent their money over 9 seasons, travelling miles to watch the club want to applaud and sing about our ex club captain, and 4 times player of the year. What gives anyone the right to criticise it??

Very good shout; it'd been different if he'd have stuck in a last minute winner for Wycombe perhaps?!

Applauding his non-celebration? He was buried under a pile of Villa players, did anyone really applaud just for that? It just seemed like one of those perversities of City fans (and by no means all 3,000 were joining in the applause). Yes, maybe it showed a bit of class, but I reckon it was probably the same ones singing "Gareth Barry thinks you're shit" to the Villa fans, which didn't seem at all classy, or true. The only certainty is that we'd have applauded Dunne more if he'd scored an own goal last night.

Vic said:
Applauding his non-celebration? He was buried under a pile of Villa players, did anyone really applaud just for that? It just seemed like one of those perversities of City fans (and by no means all 3,000 were joining in the applause). Yes, maybe it showed a bit of class, but I reckon it was probably the same ones singing "Gareth Barry thinks you're shit" to the Villa fans, which didn't seem at all classy, or true. The only certainty is that we'd have applauded Dunne more if he'd scored an own goal last night.

I sung that inside and outside the ground, the villa fans around us thought it was funny..not once did i think that it was fact. i also dont really believe steven ireland has mastered the art of flying........

allan harper said:
Vic said:

I sung that inside and outside the ground, the villa fans around us thought it was funny..not once did i think that it was fact. i also dont really believe steven ireland has mastered the art of flying........

LOL what about rooneys baby really being adebayors?

come who gives a fuck if were classy fans or not. the 2 most important things when you go the game are

1) get pissed as you possibly can
2) back the boys

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.