Singing Dunnes name was a .... disgrace...

Re: Singing Dunnes name was a f*ckin disgrace...

BLUEMAD said:
SWP's back said:
And mine - it certainly was the reason I clapped.

Why bother going if you're going to support the opposition. Yes, Dunne was a good player for us. History. Support the current players!

Oh piss off and don't question my support especially having walked the two mile from the car park the OS suggested we go to, then had to drink warm beer from the shop as the pub was not letting people in, then having no bloody pie and under cooked chips at half time. I sang all night for City and clapped Dunne for his non-celebration. You can stick your opinion up your arse. Nob.

There was a great deal of Irony and laughing about the singing it after the goal, given how toothless he has been at corners for us over the years. (although to be fair we haven't been able to take a cornor for 5+ years)

I would much rather be associated with the blues who were singing his name in good humour during the match and as a token of respect/ appreciation at the start and the end than the idiots in around the rest of ground abusing their former captain.

people didnt clap his goal, we clapped him for not celibrating...

SWP's back said:
King Of The Kippax said:
Thats the word that its the nail on the head.

someones grumpy aren't they.

Look - I thought it showed class juxtaposed as it was with the abuse that Villa gave Barry.

I'd paid my money and I can do what the fuck I want.

My God - what with you and Kiam, there is starting to be a thought police on this forum now.

No just an opinion

Fuck me, we've found another stick to beat each other up with! Last week it was Carling Cup stayaways, now it's this, next week it'll be something else.

We're all different, do things in different ways, we're a mixed up bunch of success starved, humourous, loyal to the core City fans.

It's what separates us from the rest of 'em.

The self righteous shite that some people spout on here is beyond a joke.

Get on the bus, enjoy the ride and revel in whats undoubtedly coming our way.

And remember, we ARE impeccable.

BLUEMAD said:
Why bother going if you're going to support the opposition. Yes, Dunne was a good player for us. History. Support the current players!

I was singing and shouting support all the way through the game, I gave them my complete support, ....apart from a few moans of "Ohhhh, Shauny, what are ya doin?" near the end. We can do both at once - support our players, but show appreciation to others.

sam the drummer said:
Its football not life or death. We go to the game we enjoy ourselves regardless of the score Dunne was here for 9 years and lots didnt want him to go, theres nothing wrong with it.

I DID want him to go, but theres still nothing wrong with it. Good to have mutual respect between players and fans.

SWP's back said:
KentBlue said:
That was my reading of the situation, too.

And mine - it certainly was the reason I clapped.
With you on this as well
When I go to a game it is to see 22 players on the park not just 11 as a lot on here only see must be an age thing

SWP's back said:
BLUEMAD said:

Oh piss off and don't question my support especially having walked the two mile from the car park the OS suggested we go to, then had to drink warm beer from the shop as the pub was not letting people in, then having no bloody pie and under cooked chips at half time. I sang all night for City and clapped Dunne for his non-celebration. You can stick your opinion up your arse. Nob.

go on lad haha

Spot on. It was respect for the lack of goal celebration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.