Singing Dunnes name was a .... disgrace...

Northmanc Blue said:
pinkwheeltrim said:
Bloody hell,there's some right arseholes knocking about on here!!!!

I will clap and cheer for whoever I want,whenever I want thank you very much.

take a look in a mirror........

6 posts in and a nasty little jibe or two. Well done and welcome.........

EDIT: that is heaped in irony incase you missed it.

goatfood said:
I was there last night and to me it looked like 99% of City fans sang his name before and during the game, 99% of them applauded his non-celebration after scoring and 99% of them applauded him at the end. Now this thread looks likes 50/50 split.

My reading of this is that the fans who travel away remember the harder times of travelling away week in week out for no reward, when Dunne was the best player of the club and the only shining light. If those that spent their money over 9 seasons, travelling miles to watch the club want to applaud and sing about our ex club captain, and 4 times player of the year. What gives anyone the right to criticise it??

A great post - well done. I think you are spot on.

S.E.H said:
The Ones who laud him as a legend after 9 years of shit are a disgrace, as are those who applauded his goal, these are the same wankers who should probably go and watch those toerags Coun'eh, because he held us back for years and...meh, i give up, i love this club and share a passion with every other blue, but can we please put this subject to bed and forget about richard fucking dunne PLEASE!!

"9 years of shit"?
"he held us back for years"?
This is the same player who was Player Of The Year four times,is it?
What a fabulous demonstration of loyalty and respect.

S.E.H said:
The Ones who laud him as a legend after 9 years of shit are a disgrace, as are those who applauded his goal, these are the same wankers who should probably go and watch those toerags Coun'eh, because he held us back for years and...meh, i give up, i love this club and share a passion with every other blue, but can we please put this subject to bed and forget about richard fucking dunne PLEASE!!

And twat of the day goes to............ S.E.H

Prick - what right to you have to call City fans that travelled to the game wankers because they applauded our former captain. By my reckoning looking at it yesterday from the stands that would make virtually all our away support wankers. Held us back? You are kidding right.

Maybe you should go support the rags, arsenal or villa? You can boo all you want there you mug.

dave bacuzzi said:
Totally wrong in my opinion. Imagine how Lescott felt. Think we must have been the only fans that could have done that.
What were you saying, that he should still be here? Well I'm glad he's gone. Move On!

Lescott's not daft - he knows that Dunne was a huge crowd favourite and was always going to get a good reception. Nobody was doing it as a dig at Lescott or any of our other current players for that matter - it was an appreciation of the years of sterling service that Dunne put in for us, plus his non-celebration of their goal. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'll tell you what's a fucking disgrace about this thread - the fact that in the first place the OP is so petty to start a thread calling everyone who sang his name a fucking disgrace. That's a total over-reaction and completely fucking unnecessary. There were people on our bus home last night who didn't agree with singing his name after he scored but none of them went as far as calling anyone a fucking disgrace for doing it.

SWP's back said:
S.E.H said:

And twat of the day goes to............ S.E.H

Prick - what right to you have to call City fans that travelled to the game wankers because they applauded our former captain. By my reckoning looking at it yesterday from the stands that would make virtually all our away support wankers. Held us back? You are kidding right.

Maybe you should go support the rags, arsenal or villa? You can boo all you want there you mug.

i think that award was well deserved :)

SWP's back said:
S.E.H said:

And twat of the decade goes to............ S.E.H

Amended for accuracy.

S.E.H said:

How can I put this without sounding abusive?

Answer - I can't so.....

Go fuck yourself dickhead.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
SWP's back said:
And twat of the decade goes to............ S.E.H

Amended for accuracy.

Lol - it took a while but I founf it and have enboldened it ease of finding.

blue John said:
goatfood said:
I was there last night and to me it looked like 99% of City fans sang his name before and during the game, 99% of them applauded his non-celebration after scoring and 99% of them applauded him at the end. Now this thread looks likes 50/50 split.

My reading of this is that the fans who travel away remember the harder times of travelling away week in week out for no reward, when Dunne was the best player of the club and the only shining light. If those that spent their money over 9 seasons, travelling miles to watch the club want to applaud and sing about our ex club captain, and 4 times player of the year. What gives anyone the right to criticise it??
Good post Goat

i appluaded dunnie, i clapped his goal too, i always knew we would get on level terms so did'nt mind showing truly the respect for the man.
as for all the jibes of "how long have you been a blue", "they were the opposition" and the like, get a life, its football, it should be enjoyed, if a player, any player scores a good goal i.e. gera for fulham you have to hold your hands up and say well done.
theirry henry destroyed us once, he was appluaded off the pitch.

dont start all this hatred for all but our own club, our players or our performances, otherwise you'll end up sounding like rags.
cos you're not are you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.