Singing Dunnes name was a .... disgrace...

de niro said:
blue John said:
Good post Goat

i appluaded dunnie, i clapped his goal too, i always knew we would get on level terms so did'nt mind showing truly the respect for the man.
as for all the jibes of "how long have you been a blue", "they were the opposition" and the like, get a life, its football, it should be enjoyed, if a player, any player scores a good goal i.e. gera for fulham you have to hold your hands up and say well done.
theirry henry destroyed us once, he was appluaded off the pitch.

dont start all this hatred for all but our own club, our players or our performances, otherwise you'll end up sounding like rags.
cos you're not are you?

well said sweet william well said

It certainly provided a favourable contrast to those daft c*nts waving fake money at Barry, and baying like a bunch of spoiled kids. Because the bloke they had always had a bit of a man crush on from off the poster on their bedroom wall actually had the gall to reject their amazing club. For Likkle Ciddy. Who've never achieved anything ever. Not like the Mighty Villa. Who have won 2 proper big shiny trophys in the last decade. And City aren't even in the Champions League or anything either! And their Manager's Welsh. Sob! Booooooooooooooooooo! Booooooooooooooooooooo!

Compare our reactions to Dunnie scoring with those daft Brummie twats last night, and the Rags at the Swamp with Tevez, and the Arseholes at COMS with Ade. I know which support I'd rather be associated with.

Oh, er - End Of! (did I do that right?)

I think Richard Dunne is a legend and I will always respect the fella for the loyal service he gave our great football club BUT I stop short of cheering his name when he has scored against us !

Seriously, I hold my head in my hands at some of our fans, their logic defies belief at times.

Can we leave the personal abuse out please, otherwise the thread will just get pulled.

Its time a few people on here respected that others are entitled to have their own opinions, and that just because it doesn't happen to agree with yours doesn't mean they are a "prick".

Blue Mooner said:
I think Richard Dunne is a legend and I will always respect the fella for the loyal service he gave our great football club BUT I stop short of cheering his name when he has scored against us !

Seriously, I hold my head in my hands at some of our fans, their logic defies belief at times.

what im more pissed off with is the media, not mentioning our impeckable fans and our behavour is this an example to arseanul, rag, and vile fans

Optimus Prime said:
It certainly provided a favourable contrast to those daft c*nts waving fake money at Barry, and baying like a bunch of spoiled kids. Because the bloke they had always had a bit of a man crush on from off the poster on their bedroom wall actually had the gall to reject their amazing club. For Likkle Ciddy. Who've never achieved anything ever. Not like the Mighty Villa. Who have won 2 proper big shiny trophys in the last decade. And City aren't even in the Champions League or anything either! And their Manager's Welsh. Sob! Booooooooooooooooooo! Booooooooooooooooooooo!

Compare our reactions to Dunnie scoring with those daft Brummie twats last night, and the Rags at the Swamp with Tevez, and the Arseholes at COMS with Ade. I know which support I'd rather be associated with.

Oh, er - End Of! (did I do that right?)

I'm afraid it demonstrates the power of the media, some fans seem incapable of forming their own opinion and are guided by what they read in the press.

Is it any surprise that each of our new signings have been abused by their former teams rather than appluaded for the service and commitment they showed to those teams whilst there.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
It seems fairly obvious that us blues are split on the Dunney issue - I was at the game,and applauded him onto the pitch and off it at the end.
I can understand and respect that others feel differently,but is it really so hard to agree to disagree and let it go?
He was a great servant to our club,and stood by us when things were a lot less rosy than they are today,and for that alone I personally will always be grateful.
The last thing he would want is fellow blues at each others throats.
How we appreciate his contribution to our club is purely down to individual choice - there is no right and wrong,in my opinion,and we should express our thanks in whichever way we see fit.

v.good post, fair enuf and i agree

I thought it showed some class by the City fans at the game

Praise from the media

Quite a good read, but a short quote from it....

A section of City fans, recognising the gesture of respect and having already given Dunne a standing ovation when his name was announced, broke into spontaneous applause in a moment of class and dignity a million miles removed from the shoddy antics of Emmanuel Adebayor and the baying of Arsenal's fans at Eastlands a few weeks ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.