Singing section/Atmosphere

tbf if the entire blocks of 114 and 115 actually sung it would work. right now theres about 20 people at the back of 115 singing and thats it

I honestly think mate as has been said folk just can't be arsed. Its as simple as that.

Credit to the lads who are trying to solve the problem, its an hard task.

It won't happen. In fact no move will happen. Seats are already taken in every block by season ticket holders. The final chance to get it right is when and if the NS is ever expanded.

Personally I think the singing section should be moved back to 111/110. That's where it was unofficially at it's best. And that's where it was loudest and more visible to the away fans. In SS 115 the away fans are side on.

I think City should look at making the lower sections of 110 and 111 new or alternative singing sections, if enough seats are avaialable? 114 and 115 aren't working.
Tbf mate I think you're right I've been in both area's and they seem to be more up for singing in 110/111 and more of a laugh less bothered if you know what I mean, but they do have less numbers

Tbf mate I think you're right I've been in both area's and they seem to be more up for singing in 110/111 and more of a laugh less bothered if you know what I mean, but they do have less numbers

I used to have a season ticket in 111. Halfway up the block. TBH it was brilliant. Not every match was great, but the big games where. And there was always plenty of banter and piss take off the away fans, especially when we won the league when Mancini was Manager. There were numerous occasions when I ended up in the row in front after we scored. And the Poznan was at it's peak. Etc. Sadly 110 and 111 is a pale shadow of what it used to be. No offence intended to those now stood there. I would move the scattered singers in 114, 115 and 116 into 110 and 111 in a heart beat.

We still keep arguing over the same things, "move singing section" "front middle or back" "what about a new song" "stop singing dzecko" "get a drum" "stick the drum up your arse" "shit acoustics" ( and the worse thing I have seen on this thread by a post saying the basel fans where repetitive and didn't show a passion for the club, seriously if we think that we are going to struggle ! )

There are people on here coming up with suggestions, most are wrong as believe me I have put hundreds of hours in to all this along with 4 or 5 other guys for almost five years now. So if you want to make a difference join in, it is the only way we will get anywhere, come and have get togethers and chats, join in the group tickets that the club offer us in 115 for CL games, see for yourself what it is that we are really up against. Its not enough fans joining in to sing that fails us. We can get as technical as we want and move where we want, we have to bloody sing to make a noise and as 800 Monaco fans once showed us you can do it with low numbers !

Fan culture has reached a kind of divide now where you have singers & fans just wanting to watch the game and enjoy the experience. Nothing at all wrong in wanting to take up your seat, sit back and watch the game. But we have thousands of singers in the stadium on match day, 55k stadium / 5,000 tourists, mixtures of singers and viewers. So we have plenty of fans to make noise. My point is, it is getting to the stage now where its going to take a group of potty fans to take it by the scruff and sing at the front or back of 115 area. This in time will make fans around join in. But if only 30 of us out of 55k are willing to let ourselves go on match days it wont spread. Fans need to join in, but in bigger numbers than they currently are.

We need some new songs about City!

we dont need new songs about city. we just need to sing the ones we have. I've said this before.

city til i die
super city
we love you city
even hey jude

you rarely hear these songs at matches now. all songs that people know and will join in with. the people at the back of 115 that start a lot of the songs need to start trying to get these going again or at away games. i dont mind the dzeko song, but thats sung more and louder then all the songs above, which doesn't make any sense. the best team in the land is now sung 10 times a match now... when we should be singing the ones above as well.

id be all for the ultra style support. drums and megaphone. even if its just say 20 minutes of the blues go marching in ( another one thats never really sung) like a few years ago against juventus. that would be great. i think the megaphone would make the biggest difference.

We still keep arguing over the same things, "move singing section" "front middle or back" "what about a new song" "stop singing dzecko" "get a drum" "stick the drum up your arse" "shit acoustics" ( and the worse thing I have seen on this thread by a post saying the basel fans where repetitive and didn't show a passion for the club, seriously if we think that we are going to struggle ! )

There are people on here coming up with suggestions, most are wrong as believe me I have put hundreds of hours in to all this along with 4 or 5 other guys for almost five years now. So if you want to make a difference join in, it is the only way we will get anywhere, come and have get togethers and chats, join in the group tickets that the club offer us in 115 for CL games, see for yourself what it is that we are really up against. Its not enough fans joining in to sing that fails us. We can get as technical as we want and move where we want, we have to bloody sing to make a noise and as 800 Monaco fans once showed us you can do it with low numbers !

Fan culture has reached a kind of divide now where you have singers & fans just wanting to watch the game and enjoy the experience. Nothing at all wrong in wanting to take up your seat, sit back and watch the game. But we have thousands of singers in the stadium on match day, 55k stadium / 5,000 tourists, mixtures of singers and viewers. So we have plenty of fans to make noise. My point is, it is getting to the stage now where its going to take a group of potty fans to take it by the scruff and sing at the front or back of 115 area. This in time will make fans around join in. But if only 30 of us out of 55k are willing to let ourselves go on match days it wont spread. Fans need to join in, but in bigger numbers than they currently are.
The Singing Section is in the absolute worst place it could possibly be though. It keeps being said because it’s true

It won't happen. In fact no move will happen. Seats are already taken in every block by season ticket holders. The final chance to get it right is when and if the NS is ever expanded.

Personally I think the singing section should be moved back to 111/110. That's where it was unofficially at it's best. And that's where it was loudest and more visible to the away fans. In SS 115 the away fans are side on.

I think City should look at making the lower sections of 110 and 111 new or alternative singing sections, if enough seats are avaialable? 114 and 115 aren't working.
Seats were already taken in every block when the club decided to move everyone out of the North Stand to create the failure we’ve got now, seats were taken up in areas where fans were kicked out to create corporate areas.

If the club wanted to do it they’d sort it out. It’s not that they can’t, it’s that they can’t be bothered because it won’t earn them any money so they think “that’ll do, fuck ‘em!”

But I bet deep down the players and management staff are disappointed with our support. If it were down to them instead of the men who think getting high up the profits list is what’s important, I’d bet the whole situation would be better

Im in 216 and like every other area there are a lot of fans who don't sing, but there are a few of us who do try and encourage the team and some fans do join in. But in a lot of peoples defence, the football is so engrossing at the moment that fans are more interested watching what is happening on the pitch as to singing a song. It would be nice if the fans could stay to acknowledge the team at the end and at least make up for the lack of atmosphere during game. But that will not change unfortunately till the infra structure around the ground for getting fans away quickly improves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.