"Singing section you're having a laugh"

Mcfc S71

When we go behind why do we go so quiet? 110/111 try to keep it going but even when we sang "south stand give us a song" or "singing section you're having a laugh" we got nothing???? 110/111 kept on "when the blues go marching in" for ages until the end. Just like Juve we need to keep it loud win lose or draw. Ctid.

You hear what you want to hear, and the people around you seem louder and drown out singing from elsewhere. I stand in the south stand 114 and have heard practically nothing from 110/111 all season. I and the people around me have been singing non-stop all season, including today. Despite not being able to hear them, i'm not idiotic enough to suggest 111/110 haven't been singing all season

I sit in the silent section....win...lose or draw...its no different...oh!! Apart from you may leave a few more minutes earlier....Its never going to change.

piss poor tonight but it didnt help there were no west ham fans in top tier

Agree with you, but their early goal, following on from Tuesday, probably knocked the stuffing out a tad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.