Sir Billy Connolly

I’m on a roll today. I need help. But his long trip thing annoyed the hell out of me. Australia especially. Basically just said ‘oh I love this’ everywhere he went before fucking off. No real insight into where he was. Just him on his bike.

Great stand up though and his role in that queen victoria thing was impressive.

my Father in-law died from Parkinson's.... it strips away the person and they take on a waxy, blank look... Billy has it

I will watch the second part of the documentary (the 1st was fabulous) with a tear in my eye but when the time comes, when the disease finally sees Billy off I will remember the fantastic times he gave us like I do with Bill, my late Father in-law... Sir Billy Connolly... what a talent

Absolute Genius.
I remember Parky asking him one question, that was it for 20 minutes of 'Billy' stories, chest ached afterwards from laughing.

That story about prescription windscreens.

Thank You Billy and thank you Scotland for giving him to us.

He's brilliant isn't he?

But the honours system is a sham now, it's like winning someones old jockstrap on the multi coloured swapshop.

He is Scottish so therefore a ****, I rest my case without fear of contradiction

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.