Sir Chris Hoy reveals cancer diagnosis

What a wank fucking day. Woke up this morning to news my wife’s cousin who’s 43, married with 3 kids died overnight. We were with him last weekend and seemed to be doing ok but felt ill on Sunday and died last night. Only found out today he’d had testicular cancer this year but was doing ok after treatment and was expected to recover.

Then just seen the 10 o clock news on itv about Hoy and that’s battered me. Life’s fucking cruel at times.

Awful.
Was probably one of the fittest men on the planet for a time and more than likely has looked after himself for most of his life.
Release the cure for this and stop conning us all for the benefit of the pharmaceutical corporations.
We've got a live one! There is no cure mate it doesnt work like that all cancers are different. You knew that though, youre just hoping for a reaction from covid deniers probably

What a wank fucking day. Woke up this morning to news my wife’s cousin who’s 43, married with 3 kids died overnight. We were with him last weekend and seemed to be doing ok but felt ill on Sunday and died last night. Only found out today he’d had testicular cancer this year but was doing ok after treatment and was expected to recover.

Then just seen the 10 o clock news on itv about Hoy and that’s battered me. Life’s fucking cruel at times.
Sorry to hear your awful news blue. Look after eachother

Horrible news, especially considering he's known for a year already.

I was going to say that terminal doesn't mean terminal...i was diagnosed with terminal cancer 2 years ago and given 6 months to live but with the joys of immunotherapy I'm still here and I'm determined to see it off and prove them wrong...but it sounds like his treatment for the original prostrate cancer hasn't work and has spread all over the place.

Always comes across as a nice bloke.

He's tackled this like he's lived his life by the sounds of it. With dignity.

Awful news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.