Sissoko

• Thread starter Tony - MCFC
  • Start date
I wonder what the people disregarding him are basing their views on. Having watched him week in and week out he can do a job for us.

Just the same bile aimed at Delph. Ideally we'll sign Pogba, but Sissoko would contribute.

Would be one huge come down from Pogba.

I hope it's rubbish.
I have really the feeling now (after all the stuff was written) that Pogba IS NOT ON THE MARKET (Same case with KDB ) ... I mean, not for everyone, not for every club and certainly not every time... like, for example, a the case of a very rare paint of an well known painter or a exclusive post stamp...

The condition of "exclusivity" this item has, give you sadly the power to accept bids or even to begin trade for that only under the conditions you want, whatever you want, and for the price you want.

And thats really a boring game, imo, as you are sometimes really in the hands of this only saler and his whimps.

Unless you pay an stratosferical ammount of money for the wanted item (player)...

I personally would go for another players and easier targets, than the media beloved ones.

I have really the feeling now (after all the stuff was written) that Pogba IS NOT ON THE MARKET (Same case with KDB ) ... I mean, not for everyone, not for every club and certainly not every time... like, for example, a the case of a very rare paint of an well known painter or a exclusive post stamp...

The condition of "exclusivity" this item has, give you sadly the power to accept bids or even to begin trade for that only under the conditions you want, whatever you want, and for the price you want.

And thats really a boring game, imo, as you are sometimes really in the hands of this only saler and his whimps.

Unless you pay an stratosferical ammount of money for the wanted item (player)...

I personally would go for another players and easier targets, than the media beloved ones.

Buy cheap buy twice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.