Site Loading Problems

This site crashes so often. Is it a server issue?

If we are on a shared server then yes it will be an issue and something that the mods will not be able to do anything about. (other than switching to a dedicated)
If we are on a dedicated server then its time to get the wallet out.

Whilst it's been frustrating that the site has frozen and crashed a few times since the maintenance was done the other day, what's really frustrating for me is that where all the other sites I use load in 1 or 2 seconds this site takes up to 20 seconds to load a page every time. Is it just me or do others have the same problem.

It's loading fine for me? It certainly shouldn't be taking anything like 20 seconds. What browser are you using?

Whilst it's been frustrating that the site has frozen and crashed a few times since the maintenance was done the other day, what's really frustrating for me is that where all the other sites I use load in 1 or 2 seconds this site takes up to 20 seconds to load a page every time. Is it just me or do others have the same problem.
I have the same issue, particularly on my phone. Comes and goes on the laptop.

Using chrome on both.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.