Site Loading Problems

I've had the same a couple of minutes ago and also around 10am.

As mentioned, Reddit just has a "Our CDN has gone away" message, Netflix's login system crashed and Instagram blipped and stopped updating. This means that the blip today was an Amazon thing rather than a Bluemoon thing.

With that said, I need to do some work on the server anyway today so will double check just in case

Can't say I've had any issues today but it's interesting that we use Amazon as our servers. Just out of interest I loaded up my Amazon account and I'd have to say it's a lot snappier than usual (although there's not usually any issue with Amazon).

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah its just that a couple of times this morning it was running slow and then I got the message "site is not loading,check with site maintenance" which I assumed was Blue Moon.I had no problems getting onto other sites.

I was getting the same for a while,then when it did load and I logged in,it logged me out every time I changed page......fine now.

Keeps telling me I need to log in.

When I try to log in, ofcourse I have forgotten my password, as it's so long since I had to.

I then try the forgotten password thingy and it tells me I have been timed out!!!!

Has happened 4/5 times in last 2 days.

Has at last let me log in just by clicking on my user name.

Confused. You will be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.