Site Loading Problems

Discussion in 'Technical queries' started by George Hannah, 18 Nov 2015.

1. mcfcinprague

mcfcinprague

I use chrome on my laptop

Don't use anything on my phone - I still have a mickey mouse Nokia that's one of Mrs P's old Czech work ones LOL

2. Ric

Ric

Does it always take a long time to load, or just at busy periods (e.g during/straight after a game)?!

3. bellbuzzer

bellbuzzer

Random for me, previously the bottlenecks were pretty much expected, unlike lately where the slowdown seems "out of the blue".

4. bumbleblue

bumbleblue

this is an intermittent problem for me on work PC , and had problems with pages loading on my phone last night , all is well at moment but thought you would like to know.

5. Ric

Ric

Thanks for letting me know. We had a few problems last night (and at other times recently), but they should be resolved now.

Is anyone experiencing problems at the moment?

Last edited: 4 Feb 2016
  6. Centurions

Centurions

Damn, I was just going to post that I use Chrome with no issues when the browser popped up the 'Page Unresponsive' dialogue.

Chrome 48 on Win 10. If anyone's not sure what they use try https://www.whatismybrowser.com/

Lasted edited by : 4 Feb 2016
  7. GaudinosWheels

GaudinosWheels

I know this may not be a forum specific issue but is anyone else unable to sign in to Bluemoon through Tapatalk?

8. Gaylord du Bois

Gaylord du Bois

Running well on chrome for me after the shutdown.

9. Ric

Ric

Someone else reported a Tapatalk issue earlier, but I've reinstalled it on my phone and it worked fine (although the site is mobile optimised so I'd always recommend using the browser on your phone!).

I'd try reinstalling it, but if that doesn't work it may be a DNS issue. In which case could you try again tomorrow and let me know how you get on?

10. ChesterRdBlue

ChesterRdBlue

Just to add I can't log in using tapatalk either, I've reinstalled but nothing doing. Other forums seem to be OK so would appear to be a bluemoon issue.