Sittting with away fans at an away match - would you?

blue dallas said:
Me and biggsy1 went everton away last season,

it was horrid, would never do it again

unless it was a cup final.

I've been in the Gwladys. Bloody scary. One fellow whose English I could barely follow had paid £500 for his season ticket and he was stuck behind a pillar. He spent half the match taking pictures of the post on his mobile and the other half getting me to agree that the club was a fcuking disgrace. Thank God they were playing Chelsea. Not been back in the away end at Goodison since.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
blue dallas said:
Me and biggsy1 went everton away last season,

it was horrid, would never do it again

unless it was a cup final.

I've been in the Gwladys. Bloody scary. One fellow whose English I could barely follow had paid £500 for his season ticket and he was stuck behind a pillar. He spent half the match taking pictures of the post on his mobile and the other half getting me to agree that the club was a fcuking disgrace. Thank God they were playing Chelsea. Not been back in the away end at Goodison since.
do you remember that cage they had for kids in the everton end.we nearly ended up in that coz my mates dad thought it was for the away fans

I did at Blackburn at xmas - shite, i missed both our goals cos their cheerfulness was pissing me off.

Sat with the home fans at Middlyland and Schalke this season. Stewards brought us a cup of tea in germany to keep us warm and was at the end where Corluka scored the winning penalty in Denmark so this season it has been an absolute pleasure.

Luton, United, Oldham, Sheff United etc was neither offered a cup of tea or a friendly greeting :-)

Done it at Swamp, Bradford and Blackburn (twice) - also going in home seats at Arsenal away this year as a free ticket is welcome in the current hard financial times.

was offered a ticket to the home end at the swamp when celtic were playing there last year.

didnt take them up on it, no fucking chance.

ive sat with the york city fans at maine road when we won like 4-0 my dad nearly got into a argument but the guy was kicked out
and also been in with rotherram fans with ricky hatton

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.