Sittting with away fans at an away match - would you?

Been in the home end loads of times. At Leeds (bit scary), Liverpool in the Kop- no problems at all had a good laugh actually, they did paste us though. Everton was a bit dodgy, as was Southampton of all places.

Just remember where you are and act accordingly, most fans will be ok with you if you don't act like ten men looking for a fight. Unless you get unlucky and end up next to some psycho.

You could try wearing a sailors outfit, they like that sort of thing down there.

Did it a few times back in the day (80's & 90's) at the swamp, Anfield, St James's Park...

Always an interesting experience!

I'm sure it's less hassle these days than back then...?

I got a whack at Pompey when about 3 years ago when they beat us 2-1.

I had to sit in their end and when Dunney scored to make it 1-1 i couldnt help but leap 20ft. Then as i sat back down i got smacked in the back of the head, so i turned round expecting to do whatever to the tw*t who hit me but as i turned, about 20 other lads stood up and had a verbal go at me....

So i sat back down listening to em all tellin me i was a dead Manc scum (which must have been a result of some ill-informed research as i am quite clearly from Cheltenham!!!) and they was gonna have me outside and all that sh*te. I was shittin myself to be fair until a couple of minutes later Mendes scored their winner and i was no longer on their list of things to do!

So now i say No, f*ckin never again.

Cheltblue said:
I got a whack at Pompey when about 3 years ago when they beat us 2-1.

I had to sit in their end and when Dunney scored to make it 1-1 i couldnt help but leap 20ft. Then as i sat back down i got smacked in the back of the head, so i turned round expecting to do whatever to the tw*t who hit me but as i turned, about 20 other lads stood up and had a verbal go at me....

So i sat back down listening to em all tellin me i was a dead Manc scum (which must have been a result of some ill-informed research as i am quite clearly from Cheltenham!!!) and they was gonna have me outside and all that sh*te. I was shittin myself to be fair until a couple of minutes later Mendes scored their winner and i was no longer on their list of things to do!

So now i say No, f*ckin never again.
We got in some trouble at Pompey a few years ago and it's not a place where I would want to be in with their fans. It can be quite a hostile place - we also had bottles thrown at the car when driving into the town to park up on another occasion.

done it at wigan and done it at bolton, didnt hide the fact i was a city fan but didnt go crazy when we scored either

rather with the home fans than not be at the match

Done it loads of times swamp 4 times worst 5-0 defeat got sussed as soon as they scored 1st goal got pure shit off the cnuts. Sheffield Wednesday, Oldham, Everton, Leeds, but the worst for me was Stockport away we were 3.0 down after about ten minutes went for a piss and was followed by about 20 big fuckin brutes managed to leg it after a couple of slaps tho. Come out of the ground and nearly got twatted by City fans kicking it off outside. Oh happy Days

shaundickov said:
Pompey vs City is sold out according to the MCFC ticket office, but there are still tickets left in the portsmouth end.

would you buy them, or does it spoil the enjoyment too much?

last time I did this was Blackburn vs City at Ewood, we needed to win to go up and we won 4-1. It was great because there were loads of blues in the Blackburn end.

did it a few of weeks ago at the blackburn match for the last 10 mins. 7 city fans going mental next to allot of angry big blokes..........
that was fun in a scared sort of way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.