Sjoke throw-ins next week - any ideas how to sort them?

the everton result just might be the blessing here its highlighted our weekness and mancini will work on that i'm sure, to be honnest i think we will stuff them, the ocasion might just be to much for stoke

Gavmcfc88 said:
Stand in front of him right on the line so he can't get the maximum momentum to reach!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIoDKVb8DKY&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]

fucking hope we stuff the twats now
booing a young lad because one of your players broke his leg, fucking disgrace
you are stoke, and you are a fucking joke

Put David Silva on Zabeleta/ Kolorov's shoulder. Stand as close to Delap as possible thus forcing him to throw the ball upwards over Silva therby losing its speed and potency

ForeverCity said:
do what birmingham did.
they pushed the advertising borders inwards, closer to the pitch so he couldn't take a long run.
THIS.

:D

Just go in early and fuck around with Wembley stadium a bit first, kick up the turf in their box, make their penalty area bigger, make ours smaller, leave a few beachballs lying around, make the touchlines about 120m apart...

;)<br /><br />-- Mon May 09, 2011 1:02 am --<br /><br />
solley attwell said:
Put David Silva on Zabeleta/ Kolorov's shoulder. Stand as close to Delap as possible thus forcing him to throw the ball upwards over Silva therby losing its speed and potency
Maybe, but I'd use AJ/Balo as they're taller and can't defend...

Halfway line:

-------------------A Johnson-----Balotelli/Dzeko

18 Yard area:

-------------------------------Y.Toure

Penalty box:

----------Jones--------------Shawcross---------------Huth
-------------Kompany-------------Lescott---------------Richards

RandomJ said:
Well I wasn't worried until I saw Kompany completley out muscled and out jumped by Everton and Stoke have taller stronger players.

Fuck me are you the grim reaper? get a grip

Putting 5 players on the half way line isn't going to work because if they have any sense they'll play it short and just play through our 5 defenders with their 7 attackers. It should be child's play for a professional team to play it through a defence made up of half of our team. Sure we might get lucky, get it off them and then a break is on. Bit of a risk though ey?

Maybe Mancini will learn to accept that sometimes, the best defense is attack.

Just try to outscore them.

He has enough talents to do that.

The defense department has done a huge job so far. Its time the attacking front do them a favor.

lostgalaxy said:
Maybe Mancini will learn to accept that sometimes, the best defense is attack.

Just try to outscore them.

He has enough talents to do that.

The defense department has done a huge job so far. Its time the attacking front do them a favor.
100% agreed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.