Skint

Dubai Blue said:
Blue Hefner said:
I've said it on here before and it didn't go down to well but some sort of breeding licence could help. Unless a person can prove they have the means(with perhaps some state help) to support a child then they shouldn't be allowed to have one.
But how would that work? I assume you're not advocating a temporary sterilisation program overseen by the government, so surely people would just continue to do whatever the fuck they want to. Just like they continue to own dangerous dogs or drive cars without a license.
People should be able to do as they please but not be paid for by the rest of us.

It's only in the last few hundred years that those that can't be fucked to do anything can survive.<br /><br />-- Tue May 21, 2013 11:12 am --<br /><br />
LittleStan said:
blue81 said:
I absolutely agree mate, but it does not sit well with some folk the idea of limiting or stopping from breeding. (funnily enough a communist country CHINA uses this system to control the population)

I would have a rigorous check before people are allowed to breed to ensure we have a nation of well looked after, loved children. The checks would involve.....

1) Income- a combined income of 30k.

2) Time spent as a couple- MINIMUM of 18 months

3) Drug/alcohol tests- don't want lazy cannabis wasters briniging up kids- sorry.

4) Employment history- Are the perspective parents in regular employment.

Before we had kids we outperformed your parenting tests. 3 years in and we were both out of work and on benefits.

What should I have done? Sell the kids? Leave them in a park?
Holiday in Portgual would have been your best bet.

Dubai Blue said:
Blue Hefner said:
I've said it on here before and it didn't go down to well but some sort of breeding licence could help. Unless a person can prove they have the means(with perhaps some state help) to support a child then they shouldn't be allowed to have one.
But how would that work? I assume you're not advocating a temporary sterilisation program overseen by the government, so surely people would just continue to do whatever the fuck they want to. Just like they continue to own dangerous dogs or drive cars without a license.
One Way is not to "reward" pregnant girls with housing benifits. Dont give "child benifit" in the first place or if we did limit it to either i or 2 children .most people think long & hard about having children & one of the things is can we aford to bring them up .?if people who were out of work & got no home of there own thought that they would not automaticaly get a flat & benifits they might think twice about there future .Most right minded people would not expect the State to fund there lifestyle

What next forced sterilisation? and what do we do with these children born without a licence?; put them in some sort of pound.

kids_in_cage_640_00.jpg

didactic said:
Sorry rare as it is to agree with certain opinions I too believe there should be a cap on children. If you cannot afford to have 5 children you should not be allowed to have 5 children to have that number at 21 by different men with no formal education is criminal. These peoples are leeches on society who contribute nothing call me un-compassionate but it is the truth.

Their children are now the burden of society too and the cycle will continue. China has the right idea though for different reasons.
If the houses & benifits were not automaticaly awarded they might think twice before popping out kids left right & center .what fu*king future have those kids got ?

cyberblue said:
One Way is not to "reward" pregnant girls with housing benifits. Dont give "child benifit" in the first place or if we did limit it to either i or 2 children .most people think long & hard about having children & one of the things is can we aford to bring them up .?if people who were out of work & got no home of there own thought that they would not automaticaly get a flat & benifits they might think twice about there future .Most right minded people would not expect the State to fund there lifestyle

You'd only be punishing the child.

cyberblue said:
didactic said:
Sorry rare as it is to agree with certain opinions I too believe there should be a cap on children. If you cannot afford to have 5 children you should not be allowed to have 5 children to have that number at 21 by different men with no formal education is criminal. These peoples are leeches on society who contribute nothing call me un-compassionate but it is the truth.

Their children are now the burden of society too and the cycle will continue. China has the right idea though for different reasons.
If the houses & benifits were not automaticaly awarded they might think twice before popping out kids left right & center .what fu*king future have those kids got ?

None at all, brought up by a pair of cunts to become cunts themselves with those 5 children there is now in the future at least another 20 mouths to feed
Like fucking rats

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
Congratulations to all involved on securing the 'Nazi-Thread of the Day' Award.

Nothing Nazi about it natural selection dictates that only the strong survive. That is nature the law of the world all these handouts and massive houses for fornicating and being hedonists go against that. Why also are these same places breeding grounds for criminals? Maybe cos they shouldn't be alive if it was natures way.

cyberblue said:

You'd only be punishing the child.
For the last 600,000 years it worked well enough.<br /><br />-- Tue May 21, 2013 11:39 am --<br /><br />
didactic said:

Nothing Nazi about it natural selection dictates that only the strong survive. That is nature the law of the world all these handouts and massive houses for fornicating and being hedonists go against that. Why also are these same places breeding grounds for criminals? Maybe cos they shouldn't be alive if it was natures way.
Agreed. Ignore the PC brigade.

didactic said:

Spot on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.