Skrtel

jimharri said:
suarez7 said:
no issues mate ,

is twitter down or something?
Twitter = the last refuge (after here!) of the sad, lonely and bewildered.

No .no, no , i just was asking as someone asked me *hides his face and runs*

To not want Skirtel because he is dirty (i don't think he is that dirty in all honesty) is a ridiculous reason IMO.
We have a worse thug in De Jong, who has karate kicked someone in a WC final and broken a few legs.

Man Cini said:
jimharri said:
Man Cini said:
Why haven't I behaved?
Not you. It's your compadre I was speaking about, the lad who was quoted above calling us arrogant and inbearable (it's actually ''unbearable'', but hey ho). As I already said, I'm pretty sure it was him who made a snide little comment about how we wouldn't be where we are without the money (yawn). Convenient how he forgot about the Moores money during the seventies, but I guess that was alright because it was Liverpool, yes?. As for you; well, you haven't been too bad. Although claiming that the Agger/Skrtel partnership is the best in the PL veered a little to close to WUMming/trolling for my liking, especially as you are on our forum. I wouldn't dream of going on a rival club's forum and posting such a ludricous statement. Indeed, I wouldn't even go on another club's forum, full stop. But if I did, I would try to remember that I was a guest on there and post accordingly.

OK fair enough, thought it was aimed at me.

I am just being honest with my comments about Agger /. Skrtel, they are a very good partrnership. But then again I did praise Kompany saying he was the best defender in the league.

City have a far better squad that we do at present, especially with the attacking options, also think Hart is the best keeper in the league and we have a fine one in Reina, but Hart edges him.

But the one area we are strong is defense and Agger / Skrtel are a very good partnership, mainly because they are very different and compliment each other well.

I don't think it is ludrious at all. I'd want oppositions fans being honest, as long as they behaved themselves.

City have the best team in the league, but it doesn't mean they have the best XI footballers in each position in the league and Lescott IMO is not one of the best centre backs in the league. He's a good player, but I rate Skrtel higher. Maybe Mancini does as well, given you are trying to get him.

Would you like a straw to suck out his farts, as you are clearly sucking up his arse. ;)

Kun Aguero said:
Man Cini said:
jimharri said:
Not you. It's your compadre I was speaking about, the lad who was quoted above calling us arrogant and inbearable (it's actually ''unbearable'', but hey ho). As I already said, I'm pretty sure it was him who made a snide little comment about how we wouldn't be where we are without the money (yawn). Convenient how he forgot about the Moores money during the seventies, but I guess that was alright because it was Liverpool, yes?. As for you; well, you haven't been too bad. Although claiming that the Agger/Skrtel partnership is the best in the PL veered a little to close to WUMming/trolling for my liking, especially as you are on our forum. I wouldn't dream of going on a rival club's forum and posting such a ludricous statement. Indeed, I wouldn't even go on another club's forum, full stop. But if I did, I would try to remember that I was a guest on there and post accordingly.

OK fair enough, thought it was aimed at me.

I am just being honest with my comments about Agger /. Skrtel, they are a very good partrnership. But then again I did praise Kompany saying he was the best defender in the league.

City have a far better squad that we do at present, especially with the attacking options, also think Hart is the best keeper in the league and we have a fine one in Reina, but Hart edges him.

But the one area we are strong is defense and Agger / Skrtel are a very good partnership, mainly because they are very different and compliment each other well.

I don't think it is ludrious at all. I'd want oppositions fans being honest, as long as they behaved themselves.

City have the best team in the league, but it doesn't mean they have the best XI footballers in each position in the league and Lescott IMO is not one of the best centre backs in the league. He's a good player, but I rate Skrtel higher. Maybe Mancini does as well, given you are trying to get him.

Would you like a straw to suck out his farts, as you are clearly sucking up his arse. ;)

Sucking up who's arse?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.