Skrtel

Mad 4 It said:
Blue Haze said:
Anyone think we could switch to using 3-5-2 at some point? The formation has become very popular in Italy and a few times last season Mancini toyed with sticking an extra CB near the end of games.

DDR as sweeper!

DDR as libero would be incredible.

Kompany probably has the talent to do it too, maybe not as well as De Rossi. He doesn't get the chance to show all his skills because he is so necessary in defense. Then someone like Bale on the left and Micah on the right would be amazing.

taconinja said:
MSP said:
15-20m is realistic price nowadays if he has some years of contract left there. I'd rather spend 20m on him than 40m on Cavani tbh.
I'd rather cut off my own cock with a splintery wooden spoon. But I really hate the player.
How very narrow minded of you. I suggest you get used to the idea that Skrtel may soon be joining us. He will be a great third central defender.

bluemoondays said:
I feel like I've entered an alternate reality - £20m for Skrtel is good business, are you insane???? This price has got to be a wind-up..............

If he was home-grown or English then maybe, just maybe, that would be OK. Cahill (Ok, last year of his contract) was only £7m and I rate him above that thug. There has got to be any number of CBs we could get for £10-12m that would be as good or better than Skrtel if we look abroad.

Don't forget if we are interested in him you pay a premium for a bench warmer ;)

He's a quality proven premier league CB and those calling him a thug and how he'll be getting suspended all the time need to look closer at his playing record, he has missed 5 league games in 2 seasons. Kompany has been suspended far more than Skrtel has.

He would provide great competition with Lescott, and I would feel far more assured going into next season with Kompany, Lescott and Skrtel as our 3 CB's.
It seems Kolo could be off and Skrtel is a level up on him, and we've all seen Savic isn't ready!

Good, sensible signing, if it comes off!

Our best defender alongside agger , but as someone said , will rather sell him than agger ,will be sad to see him leave though .worth no less than 20m , and he's no benchwarmer . Better than lescott .

I think johnson might be included in any deal we do , given if we are interested in johnson , i will take 10m+johnson or a straight 25m deal.

Lomas has a lob on said:
He's a quality proven premier league CB and those calling him a thug and how he'll be getting suspended all the time need to look closer at his playing record, he has missed 5 league games in 2 seasons. Kompany has been suspended far more than Skrtel has.

He would provide great competition with Lescott, and I would feel far more assured going into next season with Kompany, Lescott and Skrtel as our 3 CB's.
It seems Kolo could be off and Skrtel is a level up on him, and we've all seen Savic isn't ready!

Good, sensible signing, if it comes off!

Skrtel plays for Liverpool hence why it takes a lot to be sent off!

Kompany would get sent off regardless of what he did.

It's a big NO from me.

Dippers on some forums asking for Richards AND Johnson in the deal...YCNMIU.

I rate him-10-15 max for cash....If AJ were to be included then straight swap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.