sky - are we about to be docked six points?

If HMRC wind them up the following investigations could make arry a touch nervous.I wonder if he's got his front door fixed after the last visit.

How about we (the club) take a pragmatic view and lend / give them some dosh? Maybe buy an option on a player for £7m

£1m + per point!

Gelsons Dad said:
I don't believe that the results up to now will be voided. There is too much at stake for such a simplistic solution.

I dont think this is something that would just be made a rule now, it must already be a written rule surely? Everyone is convinced this is what happens so for that to be the case it must already be a rule!

Gelsons Dad said:
I don't believe that the results up to now will be voided. There is too much at stake for such a simplistic solution.

I would have thought giving everyone an automatic 3-0 over Pompey in the remaining fixtures would be a fairer solution, rather than taking victories already earned away.

Poor bastards, I really hope Pompey manage to work something out for the sake of the fans, if nothing else.

Lebouski said:
This is well unfair, since they are past half the season they should just give all the teams not to have played pompy the 3 points
that would be the better option! what results have been are done with ''done and dusted'' so if a team lost or drew at portsmouth thats tough,teams to play them for the remainder of the season get 3 points automatic win

Lebouski said:
This is well unfair, since they are past half the season they should just give all the teams not to have played pompy the 3 points

For me the fairest way would be to cut off Pompeys season at the half way mark, basically every team in the Prem has played Pompey once so that 1st result should stand. Anyone who has played Pompey twice has the 2nd result wiped. This would mean we lose 3 points but much better than 6!

Gelsons Dad said:

Below from the premier leauge

29. If any Club ceases during the Season to be a member of the League, the record of the League
Matches in which it has participated that Season shall be expunged from the table and the
number of Clubs to be relegated at the end of that Season shall be reduced so as to maintain
at 20 (or, if less, as near thereto as may be) the number of Clubs in membership of the League
at the beginning of the next Season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.