Sky/BT Sports package on Sky

Mine was straight to sky, easy as anything

Yeah probably because a process has just been put in place for it, but for the past 2 weeks it has been barmy. Sky are being cunts to all the other providers too, they are freezing sky sports ect but telling all other providers they still expect to be paid as normal.

Yeah probably because a process has just been put in place for it, but for the past 2 weeks it has been barmy. Sky are being cunts to all the other providers too, they are freezing sky sports ect but telling all other providers they still expect to be paid as normal.
Hahaha, that’s actually quite funny.

It was that easy I treated myself to adding the movies back on, £8 a month with only a 31 day rolling contract. Might find a couple of shit films a month worth watching.

Did you do the pause of sports and the adding of movies through red button, online, or via a call centre mate?

Anyone managed to pause via the website?

Got the page to press pause but then nothing after that?

I’ve tried calling but they now say there is nobody to take calls and I can only assume it’s because they don’t want anymore sports cancellations.

What works for peeps? Cancelling the direct debit ? Something else ?

Seems we need to use draconian methods because they’re trying to be underhanded rather than just adjust the payment.

Sad twats.

Did you do the pause of sports and the adding of movies through red button, online, or via a call centre mate?

You have to go online to pause it.

Anyone managed to pause via the website?

Got the page to press pause but then nothing after that?

Their website is getting hammered and is having technical glitches. You'll need to try again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.