Sky/ESPN/BT Sport

mick10 said:
Henkeman said:
If you have BT broadband, then BT Sport is free through your Sky box. If you don't, you can switch to it and again the sports channels are given away free. ESPN is being replaced with BT Sport basically, and that's included in the package.

BT will give me all the sports channels free if I change my broadband to them. Is that what you're saying?

Yep. Exactly that.

Henkeman said:
mick10 said:
Henkeman said:
If you have BT broadband, then BT Sport is free through your Sky box. If you don't, you can switch to it and again the sports channels are given away free. ESPN is being replaced with BT Sport basically, and that's included in the package.

BT will give me all the sports channels free if I change my broadband to them. Is that what you're saying?

Yep. Exactly that.

Thank you sir.

mick10 said:
Henkeman said:
mick10 said:

Yep. Exactly that.

Thank you sir.

If you do it before August (I think) they throw in HD for free for a year too. It's nominally £3 a month, but it's not known if that stays free after then. If you have Skype the channels come through that, but you'll also have it online and via apps for some devices.

It's all about the broadband, they want those customers, so the sport channels are given away to encourage it. Clever plan too. If you like rugby, and I do, then it's fabulous.

mick10 said:
Henkeman said:

Yep! Sign up for 12 months with BT and you get a BT Vision box for £49 quid (self install). Then it's £10 quid for viewing card and you are away !
You get both BT sports channels plus all the others. The box records, pauses, catch up etc.
I did it last week.

There is a slight clause though you are effectively starting a new 12 month subscription for sky broadband so anyone looking to change broadband provider will be unable to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.