Sky offer

Have just checked my current bill and I'm paying £28.27 for sky tv, box sets and sky sports in hd. The killer is the add-on for broadband, landline and unlimited uk calls which comes to an eye watering £33.88. Making my monthly bill £62.15.

Have just checked my current bill and I'm paying £28.27 for sky tv, box sets and sky sports in hd. The killer is the add-on for broadband, landline and unlimited uk calls which comes to an eye watering £33.88. Making my monthly bill £62.15.
Well compare it to the £89.50 I was paying them without broadband, landline or calls!

Phoned them today to 'review ' my contract. Ended up with that deal which is Entertainment, Cinema, Sport, all in HD. @ £50/month. I told him it was advertised at £45, but the system wouldn't allow him to do it. He told me to keep trying over the web, then complain during the cooling off month (30days). Also upgraded me with 2 Q boxes and a hub (already using them for internet) at one off £20. I'm a salesmans dream!

Just phoned and now got a slightly better programme package and saving £19.50 a month. Thanks for the heads up.

Just been onto sky and got the sky Q 2T box for £45 pounds per month and £20 pound installation fee instead of £199 just saved £28 per month happy with that !!! They have an offer until midnight 15 November.

Does the £45 include land line and broadband .
What are the download speeds?
I’m currently with BT unlimited infinity 2 76mb,
but now my 18 mths has expired the jokers are looking for £58.99 PM!
Virgin have recently dug up the street but haven’t cabled it as yet the lazy twats!

Does the £45 include land line and broadband .
What are the download speeds?
I’m currently with BT unlimited infinity 2 76mb,
but now my 18 mths has expired the jokers are looking for £58.99 PM!
Virgin have recently dug up the street but haven’t cabled it as yet the lazy twats!
The £45 is a HD TV Package. Broadband and phone is £28ish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.