• Sky Line Rental£18.99
  • Sky Talk Pay As You Talk£0
  • Sky Fibre Unlimited£8.01
    18 Months £11.99 Off Sky Fibre Unlimited

Without offers £20

• Total monthly cost£79
    Without offers £115.99

18 month minimum subscriptions.

Sky Q boxes, including the remotes supplied with them, and the Sky Q Hub are loaned to you by Sky at no cost and must be returned at the end of your subscription. You cannot view content in Ultra HD via a Sky Q Mini box or the Sky Q App.

Checkout
Personalise your package further

Save your Basket for later
Complicated for me that pal:) I have a box for the 3 o’clocks etc , so what he quoted me will do me

I'm with virginmedia and had everything with them(full house tv, sky sports and cinema, phone and top end broadband) , come to renewing at the end of September and they wanted £104 per month for the same package, an increase of £20. Told them no way and said I was leaving. Got a call back a couple of days later saying they'll knock £10 off. I reluctantly accepted but a day later I rang them back and said can I cancel sky sports which brought my bill down to 70 a month for everything apart from sky sports which I could live with.
Fast forward to a week ago and I caught word of a flash sale, similar to the one mentioned in this thread, and managed to bag sky sports for £10 a month which bumped my monthly up to 80 a month for everything which I'm quite happy with as it's cheaper than my previous contract.
Throw in the fact that I've got btsport free as it's included in my tv package then bobs yer uncle.

Thanks for the info. Signed up + the kiddies pack for my 17 month old granddaughter to watch when she's here. £50 per month - half of what I last paid when I cancelled it around 4 years ago.
I did ask if I could get a filter to mute Tyler, but it's not ready yet!

Not being heavily advertised that it applies to exiting customers as well providing you contract for 18 months

Sky / Sports / Cinema / Entertainment package with HD for £45 a month (box sets is £5 extra)

https://www.sky.com/shop/offers/fla...07_104514197&dclid=CO2P-uTIjd4CFSci0wod6SgNYQ

Flash sale offer expires tomorrow.

I had as good as this deal when they phoned me up 3 weeks aft I left them, all that plus phone line, fibre optic for £63.

The deals they give you aft leaving or threatening to leave are ridiculously good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.