Sky offer

What if you haven't already got sky Q ?
It says Sky Q is included in the deal but surely you have to pay to upgrade don't you?
I'm paying £63 pm for Sky + with just Variety and Sports
Mine was the same. I'd just come off a deal which took it up to £63. Phoned up, straight swap no hassle. A one off £10 administration fee will be added to the next bill.

Is it extra to add the kids tv to the package?
Otherwise it is a great deal

Just saved £24 a month, cheers OP. Only last week I went through our family finances and thought I might have to knock Sky in the head but that saving is enough to keep the missus happy and she gets the films now too. Everyone’s happy. Much appreciated.

They seem to be doing these deals every few months I got similar a few months back,when they were offering sky sports in hd for £22,threw in hd for entertainment pack and hd for documentaries for £42...

So I got the deal + kids+ box sets + multi room for £61. Kids and box sets not contractual so can exit them at any time. I used to pay £96 a month for that.

What if you haven't already got sky Q ?
It says Sky Q is included in the deal but surely you have to pay to upgrade don't you?
I'm paying £63 pm for Sky + with just Variety and Sports

Thanks OP. Top Man.
Just called up.
£18 pm saving. Because I’m on an old package I lose the kids channels (not bothered my son is 20) but gain Sky Cinema. And because I only have a Sky+ box they are sending me a Sky HD box free of charge.
I would have upgraded to Sky Q for £12 pm extra (still saving £6 on my current deal) but apparently my account is flagged with a Health and Safety issue?? Probably the dish location. They are going to look into it. I can always move the dish myself of get a new one in a different position.
Another satisfied customer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.