Sky offer

I had a bloke round yesterday to fit a new telly box. He walked in, unplugged my 'proper' one and plugged his in. Ten minutes later i've got all sports/films/box sets/ppv/tv working perfectly. Hundred quid for a year.
Now that's a deal.
Make sure it’s still working in 2 months, or doesn’t freeze once sat comes around for the football let us know

Deal still working, just spent 10 mins on the phone and got £18.50 off per month and get movies now too.

Thanks to the OP for posting.

Yeah, just been told by online chat to ring the general number but looking at it I don't think I would benefit anyway.

My package apparently should be about £90 and Im paying £61 so that about the diff in the offer.

Thanks though.
I thought the same. But I checked anyway and saved £5 per month and added back sky movies that I had previously dropped to keep costs down. In this new package I am charged £5 for boxset, and £5 for kids. Neither are now contractually based so I can drop them whenever I choose. It’s maybe worth the phone all Mate, just to check and depending on what package you have just now.

Something is going on. Maybe the Comcast buy out? I'm on a superb deal. Sky Q with every channel they do, boxsets/UHD plus two mini box's.
Reduced to £49 last year. So i was about to phone up a couple of months a go to sort out a new deal. I knew i wouldn't get as good deal, but was hoping for something good.
Out of the blue a letter arrived from Sky saying my contract was up, but i could stay on the same deal/package for another 12 months!

Hi mate, if already on virgin, I cancelled my Mum n Dads this Monday, they were paying £62 a month for medium TV package, talk weekends and 70mb broadband, they called back the day later and now they've been given Full house TV XL (Which includes BT Sports) , a new T6 TiVo box, Sky sports collection, Vivid 200 optical fibre and Talk weekends for £60.25 a month.
Thanks pal,i'll give them a call.

Currently on virgin paying £93 a month for their maximum package, BT Sports, x2 multiroom both with the new boxes plus the fastest internet speed. Should be £136. Deal runs out next month. Gutted to have missed this Sky one.

Its still available today mate, im on full whack virgin at the minute need to cancel that tonight then might take up this sky offer the only sticking point being virgin broadband is miles better

Its still available today mate, im on full whack virgin at the minute need to cancel that tonight then might take up this sky offer the only sticking point being virgin broadband is miles better
I used to be with VM. I find the 60mb fibre speeds of the BT network more than adequate for our household of 4 adults. Overall it's much better, actually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.