Sky offer

Said to me offer still on tomorrow or try website

Yeah, just been told by online chat to ring the general number but looking at it I don't think I would benefit anyway.

My package apparently should be about £90 and Im paying £61 so that about the diff in the offer.

Thanks though.

I went to the geezer in the arndale. He gave me the best deal they could offer on the website (always get on the chat function and try your luck - tell them exactly what the best deal you have heard someone else get) but with boxsets thrown in on top.

I had Sky Q (2TB, multiroom) just the entertainment pack £31/month, added full sports package in HD for an additional £7/month for 18 months.

If anyone can come up with a similar Virgin offer,i'm all ears! Cheers

Hi mate, if already on virgin, I cancelled my Mum n Dads this Monday, they were paying £62 a month for medium TV package, talk weekends and 70mb broadband, they called back the day later and now they've been given Full house TV XL (Which includes BT Sports) , a new T6 TiVo box, Sky sports collection, Vivid 200 optical fibre and Talk weekends for £60.25 a month.

I had a bloke round yesterday to fit a new telly box. He walked in, unplugged my 'proper' one and plugged his in. Ten minutes later i've got all sports/films/box sets/ppv/tv working perfectly. Hundred quid for a year.
Now that's a deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.