Sky sports breaking news - Flamini to join city on loan!

lee-mcfc said:
but hahaha the arse-nil fans are gutted
<a class="postlink" href="http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=58041" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=58041</a>

Classic! I've already sent a wind-up text to my gooner mate.

Cheltblue said:
Is there anymore rumours on this story as i have been sat here watching ssn and havnt neard a mention since just before 8am???

Ahh, they just repeated it.

Be a very good signing this if it happens.

Re: !!!!

KingofDraw said:
Code:
I don't even know where to start on how wrong this post is.

well barry does need a break i think he is carrying a slight injury and we are overworking him - Probably true, i'll give you that

de jong is only good when he plays in front of the back 4..when hes in the 442 only thing he can do is pass the ball back - Wrong. He does the job he is asked to do, and does it damn well

robinho is lazy and innefective and he does not care. - matter of opinion but wrong in mine. He's just not strong enough. This is often mistaken for lazyness but he simply can't stand up to rough tough tackling treatment from teams in the Prem. Great player but in hindsight maybe he wasn't suited for us.

petrov is also lazy.. good at some times but mostly i just notice his lazyness - Not lazy in the slightest. Mard arse? Absolutely. but not lazy. Brings som uch attacking threat to the side though when played in his correct position.

santa cruz horrible buy, always injured... - Agreed

benjani is not good enough for us.. - Agreed

and zabaleta is a very bad player..hes is a player that can lose you a game by himself - So wrong I just can't tell you.

See above

Regards

KBS

Excellent signing if it comes off. Classy, Prem experience and versatile. Definitely a better right back than we have at present and more dynamic in centre midfield than either Nigel or Barry

Good signing imo. According to goal.com (i know), Bobby Manc could utilise him as a right back. Smart thinking if you ask me.

I'm thinking the gun has been jumped. Now they are saying a target.

Very good player and I hope it comes off but I think it's to early to say at the minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.