Sky Sports channel 402 now

Love Roberto to this day. It ended in bad spirits but he's still my favourite City manager of all time ahead of Sir Joe and Pep. Those two seasons, 10/11 and 11/12, were a really incredible time to follow City. I'd just left school and started sixth form. Every weekend spent watching football worth being proud of, amazing days out at Wembley, silverware, players who went on to define an entire decade of success. Great, great times.

I will always be grateful for Mancini for those two years.
I love Bobby Manc, He should get more credit for what he achieved here. To win the title in such a short space of time was incredible! The team he built had everything too, We were easy on the eye but also if sides wanted to rough us up we had players in that side to give even more back. Plus I think he's the only manager ever in the Premier League not to lick up Bacon Face arse, He gave him what for that Monday night Bobby would of sparked the old got out.

SWP getting poleaxed by Mario's venomous free kick.
They'd stop the game for 10 minutes these days.
Glad he was ok, but it was a breath of fresh air to see the game continue as it wasn't a head injury.

Pep is the man. He's an innovator. He has changed the way that football is played particularly in the UK. I am in my 60's and I can only say that the joy that I have experienced following the team during Pep's tenure has put to bed the 30 plus years of nonsense I previously had the misfortune to witness. Roberto was a terrific organiser, I remember going down to Wolves to watch a Christmas fixture shortly after his appointment and the difference between his team defensively and that of Mark Hughes was chalk and cheese. As for Manuel look at Real Betis now, review his time at Villareal and Malaga and his year at Real Madrid. top coach, massively underrated. We City fans have been very privileged. All 3 are tops.

Quick question; if Sergio had gone down from that challenge by Taiwo (not Nedum, by the way) in the run up to THAT goal, and we'd been awarded a penalty, how would your nerves have coped?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.