Sky Sports Football VARwashing Of City

I don't even celebrate when we score now it's that bad, the game I've loved and travelled extensively watching my beloved team is no more. This will be my last season if i last the season going to games, i dont enjoy football anymore especially the corruption thats been introduced through var.Its not a level playing field any more we're being handicapped before we've even run out on the pitch and it will not get any better.Their not even bothered that the whole world can see what is going on
we broke the monopoly of the big four with our wonderful owners and this is the only way they can stop us. It's time for every football supporter up and down the country to take a stand against this as it will eventually destroy the game of football as we've known it for years. They need the dippers and rags to succeed as their there biggest sky subscriber's and need to keep them relevant to keep their subscriptions going.

I don't even celebrate when we score now it's that bad, the game I've loved and travelled extensively watching my beloved team is no more. This will be my last season if i last the season going to games, i dont enjoy football anymore especially the corruption thats been introduced through var.Its not a level playing field any more we're being handicapped before we've even run out on the pitch and it will not get any better.Their not even bothered that the whole world can see what is going on
we broke the monopoly of the big four with our wonderful owners and this is the only way they can stop us. It's time for every football supporter up and down the country to take a stand against this as it will eventually destroy the game of football as we've known it for years. They need the dippers and rags to succeed as their there biggest sky subscriber's and need to keep them relevant to keep their subscriptions going.
I don’t really celebrate anymore.

One of the best things in life was that feeling when the ball hits the net.

Now that feeling is gone, ruined, the beautiful game is no longer beautiful.

On the match review on daily mail it’s full of neutrals calling it out. They’ve made it too obvious. The problem for sky is they are describing VAR as if it’s an automated tech gadget but it’s basically what they’ve been doing for years, a replay checked to see if ref got it right. Now that they aren’t looking at it, looks blatantly corrupt.

how do they even it up from here, which is how they tell us happens.

By the season end it will be as 'even' as Yeovil's old pitch!

I just hope that city are amassing al this evidence and anything else they can get their hands on and blow the prem wide open and prove corruption is taking place, the day after the dippers have their bus parade would be fantastic get them all giddy and then take it away from them .

See what you are saying but at some point we are going to have to take a stand on this with a visual protest probably being the best way to gain media attention.....

A day of action is needed by fans of all clubs and for me it should be empty seats in every PL ground.

One round of games boycotted completely.

Anfield will be full as will Spurs no doubt but then they both love VAR.

A day of action is needed by fans of all clubs and for me it should be empty seats in every PL ground.

One round of games boycotted completely.

Anfield will be full as will Spurs no doubt but then they both love VAR.

They will love it until VAR fucks them over in a Champs League semi against Barca/Real/Bayern or whoever UEFA decide they want to progress that year, their fans will riot and cause mayhem and probably get the rest of the English teams banned from Europe and the UK media will tell us all how badly done to they were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.