Sky Sports News

BlueBoy2010 said:
I'd avoid it if I were you there wasn't a big wankfest like this when we finishe 4th. I knew you would lose yesterday as your fans say it is typical. How the he'll do you spen that much and still fail? We would of won the league with the money you spent.
You fucking pikey bin dipper, go and shag your nan or fist your sister you fucking inbred nonse, support your own wankmeoffwasteofspaceexcuseofafootballclub team, wanker.

I don't understand why an Everton fan has over 100 posts on a Man City forum..

maybe what he is trying to say is that everton's squad is so good they could spend the £250m on a good website :) as he spends so much time on here.

At the end of the day Everton havent got the money so why have the debate, who cares what they would do with it !!

If they were such an attractive proposition surely Kenwright would have found a major investment by now...how long as he been looking for one.

Everton have a good side and will be one of 7/8 sides who should be in the mix for european places next season...thats if they keep there squad together !

BlueBoy2010 said:
Lol you know that you can't put an arguement up against my claim. You plough that money into any of the top 8 clubs and possibly Sunderland and Newcastle and they would of delivered. Maybe your club pissed of a gypsy?

What a waste of space fucking post, I can't be bothered to argue with Everton fans, though. Our club outgrew their club ages okay now. They are a complete irrelevance to us.

Why does everyone use the Injury excuse!? It's like me saying if we had last seasons Robinho and Ireland and maybe Elano we would have sealed top 4 ages ago?

And that's without the injurys and one of our players being shot at and changing managers plus other stuff that I can't think of!!!!

Just back on thread - I've avoided SSN today like the plague.

There's no way I could handle the love they would show towards tottingham and "app arry" the fookin despicible thieving twitching cockney spiv cnut

I watched it this afternoon after getting in from school as it's force of habit. 4:00, so it started from square one news wise, deary fucking me, they wanked and wanked and wanked over Tottenham in only a 5 minute slot.

My dad buys The Sun (god help me) and they did some Chumps and Champs rubbish on each team, only Tottenham player they deemed didn't play well was Lennon, who I thought was alright. Laughed my arse off when they said Kompany, de Jong and Bellamy didn't play well.

BlueBoy2010 said:
I'd avoid it if I were you there wasn't a big wankfest like this when we finishe 4th. I knew you would lose yesterday as your fans say it is typical. How the he'll do you spen that much and still fail? We would of won the league with the money you spent.
Twat..

-- Fri May 07, 2010 10:01 am --

BlueBoy2010 said:
dref619 said:
WOULD YOU FUCK
So Everton having 272 million to spend we wouldn't win the league? I think we know that we would. We wouldn't blow it like yourselves we'd spend it wisely. We've been 4th before through spending nothing you can't event make it spending over a 1/4 billion pounds. Everton have the clout were a successful club yourselves are let's face it a joke

And where the fuck are you excactly this season ??? see ya .fool.

-- Fri May 07, 2010 10:03 am --

BlueBoy2010 said:
Lol you know that you can't put an arguement up against my claim. You plough that money into any of the top 8 clubs and possibly Sunderland and Newcastle and they would of delivered. Maybe your club pissed of a gypsy?

liverpool have spent 500 million in the last 6/7 years and have not won the league you idiot.....

ur just pissed that youve gone down the pecking order even more...

here look...

1 Chelsea 37 16 1 1 60 14 10 4 5 35 18 63 83
2 Man Utd 37 15 1 2 48 12 11 3 5 34 16 54 82
3 Arsenal 37 14 2 2 44 15 8 4 7 35 26 38 72
4 Tottenham 37 14 2 3 40 12 7 5 6 25 25 28 70

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Man City 37 12 4 3 41 20 6 8 4 31 24 28 66
6 Aston Villa 37 8 8 2 29 15 9 5 5 23 23 14 64
7 Liverpool 37 13 3 3 43 15 5 5 8 18 20 26 62

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 Everton 37 10 6 2 34 21 5 7 7 25 28 10 58

mmm 8th....thats says to me that you are going the wrong way...
pmsl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.