Sky Sports

Eds said:
I watched Sky last night 100% free on a live stream and I could turn the sound off so I didn't have to listen to those twats Tyler and Quinn. I will not purchase Sky at all and one of the biggest, if not the main, reason is because of the propoganda machine that they have become for the plastic rags. If people started voting with thier pockets and cancelling their subs then they would have a problem. I implore all of you and everyone you know to cancel Sky and if you wnt to watch any of our games do so for free via a stream.

commentors doing good job at this juventus champions league game right now

Problem being streams are generally of very low quality, and as far as things go, Sky is a lot better than BT Sport. Would cancel if anything came anywhere near as close.

Got to laugh at people saying "I turn the sound off". Yeah, that will show Sky. Keep paying them £50 a month but make sure you mute them. Hit them where it hurts and stop subscribing. Just stream the game instead.

squirtyflower said:
TGR said:
MaxCityBlue said:
Sky sports are pathetic. They're furious that we were the first English team to qualify for the final 16 of the Champions league. They hate the fact that we've just done what no other English team has ever managed to achieved in the CL 'come from two goals down to beat Bayern at home' and they're completely beside themselves that we're currently sat 4th in the EPL while they're beloved reds are nestled in 9th. What I find more incredible is that there are some City fans on this forum that don't believe or refuse to accept that Sky has got an agenda against us. It's propaganda of the highest order. Anyway let's focus on Saturdays game now - onwards and upwards.

Then do what I and a few others on here have done and fuck them off! Simply don't pay them good money of your own to listen and watch it.

I watched the game on SKY last night completely free via a stream. Absolutely perfect. Believe me you really don't care so much regarding what they have to say when you are watching their service 100% free!
However, vote with your feet. The guy who sits nexts to me at the Etihad phoned up SKY to cancel his subscription and when they asked him why? He replied: 'because I'm sick and tired of you being a feeder channel for MUTV! Thats why.' - Apparently their was a stunned silence.
He jacked in SKY, I have jacked in SKY, others have jacked in SKY - do the right thing...
This

Watching it at my parents. A month to go and he's getting rid of it.

Really couldn't believe when on Skysportsnews just a moment ago they rolled out stats and graphics hammering us about English players and scorers just so they could praise the rags on their record.

It's just so blatant.

Has nobody pointed out to these morons that bringing Aguero on does not automatically guarantee a goal nor guarantee that the reigning European champions would not have roused themselves from their torpor had the need arose.

And don't get me started on our massively well paid yet woeful media dept. Despite all the wonderful community initiatives that we engage in, the squeaky clean images of our stars and the compassionate nature of many of our far flung projects we still get routinely slaughtered in the press.

WHY AREN'T THESE PEOPLE DOING THEIR JOB PROPERLY.

Santiago Street . said:
Has nobody pointed out to these morons that bringing Aguero on does not automatically guarantee a goal nor guarantee that the reigning European champions would not have roused themselves from their torpor had the need arose.

And don't get me started on our massively well paid yet woeful media dept. Despite all the wonderful community initiatives that we engage in, the squeaky clean images of our stars and the compassionate nature of many of our far flung projects we still get routinely slaughtered in the press.

WHY AREN'T THESE PEOPLE DOING THEIR JOB PROPERLY.

Agreed.

They messed up a little last night and it led to Pellegrini and our team getting it in the neck from the parasites.

spongebob123 said:
Problem being streams are generally of very low quality, and as far as things go, Sky is a lot better than BT Sport. Would cancel if anything came anywhere near as close.
This. I looked into getting one of 'those' boxes. £300, all channels included in HD, box office etc. I'm one of these though who always sees a catch, so i've sacked that idea off. HD downstairs, HD upstairs, all packages - £80 a month and I enjoy every penny of it, regardless of who says what. I can't see the logic of cutting your nose of to spite your face when Sky losing a subscriber here or there won't affect them one tiny bit.
I would recommend looking into one of 'those' boxes though, if you have the outlay.

When you look at Sky's complete over the top fawning about nitids blip win against Leverkusen, and now at the brief and negative coverage we are getting for beating the best team in Europe away after being 2 down!!

gooner2 said:
Eds said:
I watched Sky last night 100% free on a live stream and I could turn the sound off so I didn't have to listen to those twats Tyler and Quinn. I will not purchase Sky at all and one of the biggest, if not the main, reason is because of the propoganda machine that they have become for the plastic rags. If people started voting with thier pockets and cancelling their subs then they would have a problem. I implore all of you and everyone you know to cancel Sky and if you wnt to watch any of our games do so for free via a stream.

commentors doing good job at this juventus champions league game right now

Fuck, I didn't realise this was on.

MaxCityBlue said:
Sky sports are pathetic. They're furious that we were the first English team to qualify for the final 16 of the Champions league. They hate the fact that we've just done what no other English team has ever managed to achieved in the CL 'come from two goals down to beat Bayern at home' and they're completely beside themselves that we're currently sat 4th in the EPL while they're beloved reds are nestled in 9th. What I find more incredible is that there are some City fans on this forum that don't believe or refuse to accept that Sky has got an agenda against us. It's propaganda of the highest order. Anyway let's focus on Saturdays game now - onwards and upwards.

2jewmrk.jpg

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.