Sky Sports

mcfc2607 said:
MaxCityBlue said:
Sky sports are pathetic. They're furious that we were the first English team to qualify for the final 16 of the Champions league. They hate the fact that we've just done what no other English team has ever managed to achieved in the CL 'come from two goals down to beat Bayern at home' and they're completely beside themselves that we're currently sat 4th in the EPL while they're beloved reds are nestled in 9th. What I find more incredible is that there are some City fans on this forum that don't believe or refuse to accept that Sky has got an agenda against us. It's propaganda of the highest order. Anyway let's focus on Saturdays game now - onwards and upwards.

2jewmrk.jpg

;)
Ha!

Wasn't it just a couple of weeks ago they were singing the praises of the scum for winning " at the SECOND BEST " team in Germany !
Or maybe I'm mistaken.

Couldn't believe the shit Quinn and the Rag dog Tyler were saying, It's been blatant for awhile now what Sky's agenda is but last night was utterly ridiculous and as someone as already said it's time for our media department to get tough.

As for the people who say cancel Sky well I don't know about anyone else but I don't just get Sky for Football, I watch Sky for there F1, Rugby and NFL coverage which is all quite good to be honest.

MancunianCitizen said:
Couldn't believe the shit Quinn and the Rag dog Tyler were saying, It's been blatant for awhile now what Sky's agenda is but last night was utterly ridiculous and as someone as already said it's time for our media department to get tough.

As for the people who say cancel Sky well I don't know about anyone else but I don't just get Sky for Football, I watch Sky for there F1, Rugby and NFL coverage which is all quite good to be honest.
In your words, what is the agenda?

Pigeonho said:
MancunianCitizen said:

It's quite clear Tyler is one biased Rag arsehole always looks for the negative, Quinn is equally as bad when commentating on City. Perhaps a little overboard to say agenda but I when I watch United from time to time, Sky foam at the mouth for the fuckers.

MancunianCitizen said:
Pigeonho said:
MancunianCitizen said:

It's quite clear Tyler is one biased Rag arsehole always looks for the negative, Quinn is equally as bad when commentating on City. Perhaps a little overboard to say agenda but I when I watch United from time to time, Sky foam at the mouth for the fuckers.
Pretty sure Tyler is an Oxford United fan, not sure who Quinn's team is but i've never heard anything to suggest it's United, regardless of his Irish upbringing!
Each to their own. We're on BT Sports on Saturday, and their commentators are boring. Much prefer it when we're on Sky.

"Agenda" is a big word , and possibly a bit of an overstatement , but there can be no doubt that sky tv and its various tabloid subsidiaries have , over many years , displayed a bias.
The Sun for example , has never sought to hide its political views ( although this has swung violently one way or the other , depending on the proprietor's view of which party would best serve his business interests ) and the esteemed Australian / American owner has never hidden his contempt for the BBC , and indeed any form of state subsidised broadcaster as he sees these as an opportunity for those of his ilk to make profits .
Profit indeed is the name of the game and this particular organisation will stop at nothing to appeal to lowest common denominator markets ( and that , I'm afraid usually means the largest market share) to simply make as much money as possible , and wield as much influence and power as they are allowed to get away with. We have become a bit of a fly in their ointment in that we are deflecting attention from , and in terms of success on the pitch, usurping their favourite club , in whom , don't forget , they have invested a great deal of time and money.
There is a long and bloody battle ahead for the club with this giant of the media , but the wheels are irrevocably in motion.

I used to quite like Martin Tyler, but recently he does seem pretty put out whenever we do anything remotely good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.