Sky Sports

in the 1st 10 minutes we were very poor even Stevie wonder could see that but the way Tyler kept going on about every 10 bloody seconds. Even the way he said it, you could hear it in his voice that he was buzzing. I'm surprised he didn't mention Joneshino had just scored for the rags and that they already had won the group (UNLIKE CITY). The guys a cock and a closet rag. aren't they suppose to support the English sides in Europe, not take the piss.

he was gutted when we scored the 3rd.

**** . Quinn is also a **** and so are his pants.

GX Blue said:
Is there anyway we can protest without cancelling our subscriptions as i do enjoy Sky and i wouldnt like to be without :-)
Wrist bands, ala help the heroes with 'u 8 us, we 8 u' on?
A facebook page?
Get those people who wear legion masks to protest outside Sky HQ, maybe as Jim White enters the building for the morning shift?
If all that fails, the Kick out Quinn thread. That'll be the one that clinches it.

@BluePhil8 said:
Got to laugh at people saying "I turn the sound off". Yeah, that will show Sky. Keep paying them £50 a month but make sure you mute them. Hit them where it hurts and stop subscribing. Just stream the game instead.
£50 well spent by me because the Cricket, Football, Golf and Rugby coverage is second to none, and add the movies into that then it's quite hard not to have Sky. Just a shame the footie commentary and punditry isn't all ex city players, and SSN isn't hosted by Miss Pike and other fit blue lasses!.

The media negativity over the last 20 hours has now shown without any doubt that it has issues with our success but, what gets up my nose is that these low life’s will still be wined and dined far better than any fully paid up supporter when visiting our club, and certainly far more than any of them deserve. Then again we will no doubt see them eventually come on board when even they, will have to admit, that they can no longer ignore our pending success. The two faced tossers.

Pigeonho said:
GX Blue said:
Is there anyway we can protest without cancelling our subscriptions as i do enjoy Sky and i wouldnt like to be without :-)
A facebook page?
Get those people who wear legion masks to protest outside Sky HQ, maybe as Jim White enters the building for the morning shift?
If all that fails, the Kick out Quinn thread. That'll be the one that clinches it.

Ha Wrist bands sound good.

Someone get these into production! This campaign will probably make Livestrong look small time when we've finished!

Take it we'll have blue ones?

GX Blue said:
Pigeonho said:
GX Blue said:
A facebook page?

Ha Wrist bands sound good.

Someone get these into production! This campaign will probably make Livestrong look small time when we've finished!

Take it we'll have blue ones?
Of course!

pudge said:
Whilst I agree they seemed reluctant to give us any praise, Pellers dropped a huge bollock with his maths, he's gifted them an angle and they've taken it and unfortunately it seems that will be the focus come tomorrow.

I'd question that engineering degree of his..

It's a tad frustrating but we've just beaten the European Champions, away, after being 2-0 down. Not much Sky nor the papers can say to take the shine of that for me.

The shitehawks at SSNakesTV and the idiots at the Biased Broadcasting Corporation do not need an angle. They have a permanent slant on anything we do. Their beloved at Old Scrofula are not performing, they like CFC as little as they do us, so any swipe, justified or not is fair game. They are third rate pundits, fourth rate presenters and first class arseholes.

But yer right pudge. Nothing they can write or say will take the shine off stuffing ContinentalRags in their own midden.

The media scoff that we could have gone through as a Top Team.F..king idiots WE ARE A TOP TEAM.Question? Who would Barca like in the next draw the scum or Man City.

How long untill BT have the CL rights? It'll be interesting to see if Sky all of a sudden start refering to it as a second rate competition that's in decline once they no longer have it

lunebleu said:
I have never felt so fucking angry after watching a so called analysis! ---'No well done City '-'Great comeback' ---no supporting a British team beating a top German Team. Lets slag off Pellegrini for not putting Aguero on to go for a 4-2 . On one level a fair comment--but then to replay Pellegrini interview to emphasise ---nay embarrass him. -------is disgraceful. I 'm so bleedin' mad I've thrown my cheese and onion pie at the Budgie.

How did you know its a vegetarian ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.