Sky Sports

karen7 said:
mscenterh750 said:
karen7 said:
Gillette hammering pellers now ffs

At least Neville praised us
Very good pundit is Mr Neville, just shows what can happen to a man once he leaves the occult from Stretford, it's almost like he's been exorcised of all demonic rag possession!.

He is a very good pundit.Both him and Rednapp tonite were positive about the win and did not play along with Stelling who played the clip of Pellers again, clearly not wanting to drop it
Stelling is a proper bell end!.

Jeff Stelling, so famous he had to state his own name in the broadband ad so every fooker knew who he was..[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm-S31FRrhs[/youtube]

fuckn terwat..

Didsbury Dave said:
Pigeonho said:
GX Blue said:
Is there anyway we can protest without cancelling our subscriptions as i do enjoy Sky and i wouldnt like to be without :-)
Wrist bands, ala help the heroes with 'u 8 us, we 8 u' on?
A facebook page?
Get those people who wear legion masks to protest outside Sky HQ, maybe as Jim White enters the building for the morning shift?
If all that fails, the Kick out Quinn thread. That'll be the one that clinches it.

PMSL!!!!!!

Remember the "let's get rid of lawro and Hansen" campaign?
Oh do I!!!

Ballinio. Chill petal.

I have sky sports but find myself watching streams with german language as i understand ost of what they say and they don't talk shit to fill in any luls in play.

I don't mind Neville though but he is not a saint yet, a few more years of repentance is needed for full acquittance of this ex rag swine :D

Just thought I would watch the Nap v Ars on Sly Sports and it’s a breath of fresh air to hear all positive comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pigeonho said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Pigeonho said:
Wrist bands, ala help the heroes with 'u 8 us, we 8 u' on?
A facebook page?
Get those people who wear legion masks to protest outside Sky HQ, maybe as Jim White enters the building for the morning shift?
If all that fails, the Kick out Quinn thread. That'll be the one that clinches it.

PMSL!!!!!!

Oh do I!!!

Ballinio. Chill petal.

I don't remember that particular campaign, but I do recall the RIIAC thread. Do either of you think that contributed (straw - camels - back) to him being turfed by Talkshite? Being exposed as a bullshitter (as he was on here) isn't great for career prospects.

It's common knowledge that Lawrenson was given a reduced role on MOTD. The dinosaurs at the BBC have belatedly realised the importance of social media and forums. I don't know if Tyler & Quinn are aware of the stick they get on here. As someone elected into our hall of fame, you'd imagine Quinn wouldn't be too happy. At the very least he should redress some of the shite spouted by Tyler. E.g. At 1-0 down v CSKA after 20 mins of Match 3:

City's Champion's League hopes dangling by a thread.

As for the dig at the bloke who cancelled, is there any need? I know a few people who regularly phone SKY and threaten to cancel. They bend over backwards to accommodate them with reductions, extra boxes etc. Which doesn't really tie in with them not giving a shit about losing individual customers.

Blue Punter said:
Pigeonho said:
Didsbury Dave said:
PMSL!!!!!!

Oh do I!!!

Ballinio. Chill petal.

I don't remember that particular campaign, but I do recall the RIIAC thread. Do either of you think that contributed (straw - camels - back) to him being turfed by Talkshite? Being exposed as a bullshitter (as he was on here) isn't great for career prospects.

It's common knowledge that Lawrenson was given a reduced role on MOTD. The dinosaurs at the BBC have belatedly realised the importance of social media and forums. I don't know if Tyler & Quinn are aware of the stick they get on here. As someone elected into our hall of fame, you'd imagine Quinn wouldn't be too happy. At the very least he should redress some of the shite spouted by Tyler. E.g. At 1-0 down v CSKA after 20 mins of Match 3:

As for the dig at the bloke who cancelled, is there any need? I know a few people who regularly phone SKY and threaten to cancel. They bend over backwards to accommodate them with reductions, extra boxes etc. Which doesn't really tie in with them not giving a shit about losing individual customers.
If someone has evidence to the contrary then fair enough, but I wouldn't have thought that talk sport got rid of one of its hosts on the say so of a few folk on a random man city forum.

bluelol said:
Just thought I would watch the Nap v Ars on Sly Sports and it’s a breath of fresh air to hear all positive comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was thinking exactly the same.

Pigeonho said:
Blue Punter said:
Pigeonho said:
Oh do I!!!

Ballinio. Chill petal.

If someone has evidence to the contrary then fair enough, but I wouldn't have thought that talk sport got rid of one of its hosts on the say so of a few folk on a random man city forum.

I don't listen to TS, but read the RIIAC thread on here. Apparently some of the other TS presenters were openly making reference to it. Generally taking the piss with subtle digs about his bullshit. When that thread was at its height was when he was suddenly without warning binned off.

I did mention "straw - camel - back" and I think you're being either mischeivous or naive if you think it had no bearing on his demise. TS thrive on listener interaction. It's the lifeblood of their station. Why would they carry on employing someone who was outed as being a consistent bullshitter? It's hardly going to enhance their reputation or credibility with advertisers.

The comments on "Radio Today" completely reinforce that.
<a class="postlink" href="http://radiotoday.co.uk/2013/05/ronnie-irani-leaves-talksport-breakfast/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://radiotoday.co.uk/2013/05/ronnie- ... breakfast/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.